Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

I was in some sort of repeat loop. Kept been sent to the back of a queue and being told 1 minute to wait. If your going to take the piss City at least let those in the queue know when you have sold out so they don’t just keep hanging on in hope.
I was a step further. It let me in, got a lovely view of the stadium map with zero seats available. Just tell me it’s sold out. Then when the odd seat popped up it then told me I couldn’t relocate? Idiots

This could be the way forward for a North stand expansion by looking at the amount of interest for these silver season tickets. Sell a few thousand silver season tickets at affordable prices and the extra seats are always going to sell at premium prices for the top 6 games.

Agree about the expansion but this wasn't because they were silver, it's because that's all that was available.

The amount isn’t overly the problems it’s the shitshow in how they was offered which has pissed people off. I’d been a season ticket holder for 10 years. Stopped due to work but always had memberships, go as many games as possible and some half arsed person who got a membership last week has probably got one before me. Many mocked on here when we said the clubs lost its way. It truly has, hopefully they stop advertising the membership as being on the “waiting list” for tickets. No list exists, log on, with no history and fill your boots. Cunts
You were way off with your assessment thst nobody would want.a Silver Card. Thousands did. Hope you get sorted next year.

These days the club are pretty much excellent at anything they put their mind to, but sadly issues like this are not a priority as it doesn't have a significant impact on the business model or results. It's the nature of the beast with modern football I'm afraid, particularly for successful teams.

It took me a while to come to terms with this and stop feeling bitter about it, so that I could continue to enjoy being a city fan again albeit with a revised view of what that actually means.

Who is surprised? We are just pissed off. When they start doing the dirty on season ticket holders I’m sure many of you will be happy to moan then
I'm with you trust me. Just trying to polarise people's thoughts so they can see that City don't give a toss about any of their local fans. The crazy thing is I have seen queue numbers as high as 4,000 quoted already and I suspect as many as twice that over the course of 30 minutes tried. It then stands to reason that the North Stand expansion would sell out immediately yet they still don't bother because the same extra 6000 Mancunians turning up once a fortnight is not the type of revenue stream they want!

You were way off with your assessment thst nobody would want.a Silver Card. Thousands did. Hope you get sorted next year.

Thousands wanted a season ticket, not a silver one, ask anyone that bought one (even in this thread). See if given the choice would they upgrade (I bet they would).

I was in the queue for 2, I didn't want Silver but that's all we got offered and I was hoping they could be upgraded next season.

These days the club are pretty much excellent at anything they put their mind to, but sadly issues like this are not a priority as it doesn't have a significant impact on the business model or results. It's the nature of the beast with modern football I'm afraid, particularly for successful teams.

It took me a while to come to terms with this and stop feeling bitter about it, so that I could continue to enjoy being a city fan again albeit with a revised view of what that actually means.
I agree with a lot of what you say threespires. In my own case, being part of the OSC means it reduces the dealings I have with the Club’s admin and I receive a better service. I was being helped out by the leadership of the OSC this Sunday who graft 7 days a week to help fans.

I was in queue around 9:30, got position 390 and was told 3 minute wait once redirected at 10. Admitted at 10:03 to see only 5 blocks available with a couple of odd seats in each. Utter farce.

That is the stupid logic I think city will take from this. It isn’t difficult. It was the only thing on offer. Thousands wanted a season ticket. They got the only thing they could. I didn’t get one as our club is a shambles, I’m more bothered about my daughter who will be incredibly disappointed. I begrudge giving city my time and money moving forwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.