Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

theres still loads of the 350 ones at back south stand 2 together right next to away fans

Are there any left in ssl3? Hoping to get 2 together

horror stories .
i renewed , against my better judgement, glad i did if only to save my family all this shit further down the line. we have 4 seats in a disabled area. City will HAVE to relocate them sooner or later . non of this queuing shit.

i was refused the chance to buy the (normal)seat in front of me . the reason given was laughable .
don't know where our club is heading .
The club get so many things right but a few really important things so wrong sadly.

This thread is littered with proper fans struggling, it really shouldn't be that hard to look after the core support.

I'm fairly certain IIRC that they don't release any SS3 for new sales which is a shame.

Naughty that.
I shouldn’t worry about it Langley Blue. After about 50 odd years supporting the Club through thick and thin it’s water off a ducks back. I am now at that age when I am definitely grateful for seeing the best football ever, down to the Takeover and City have had a massive impact on my life since the Takeover as I like all other City fans thought we were always going to play second fiddle to United with the odd Derby win thrown in as scraps. However at my age, travelling to matches on my own and living about 1 and 1/2 hours drive home, things like will my car still be there after the match and on a night Match that’s particularly worrying, will I get mugged on the way back to my car by locals or opposition fans have to be taken in to account. I won’t bore you with health issues that may also prevent me from attending every match. So unfortunately City can no longer be my number 1 priority at all costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.