Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Sounds about right. So it would perhaps have been a good Idea, as the Club was happy to tell supporters their number in the queue,an hour before the ticket office opened, that they were number 2400 + there was very little chance of getting one of the tickets so they might as well hang up or go off line.
I was number 390 in the queue, got “through” at 10:03 and there were single seats left in 5 blocks. One I went on had 3 seats and one had 1, couldn’t put any in the basket.

The club discussed it with us fully. We thought it was a good idea to allow fans to attend games at far less cost than a normal season ticket. Bizarre I know. People can't complain about high ticket prices and also complain about a significantly cheaper option.

It's also an experiment, as I said earlier in the thread. And they were always going to issue a limited number, regardless of whether everyone renewed or not.Times have changed. Games are played on most days of the week, at all sorts of times. Our working patterns have changed. People have moved further away and struggle to make games played at awkward times.

To take account of that there will probably be more experiments. I'd offer a ticket bundle that allowed you to attend 1 Category A game, 2 Category B games and 3 Category C games. I'd also mirror Arsenal's pricing, where you pay £75 for a Category A game but half that for Category B games and around £25/30 for Category C games.

We said to them quite strongly that, with digital tickets, they also have to make the process of transferring them as easy as giving someone your season card. In fact it should be easier, as you don't have to hand over your card and get it back.
I don’t have a problem with limited numbers. But either on the day or when they email Citizens at least give an indication of how many are being released. Otherwise the lack of information leads the fans to feel they are being taken for a ride and that they don’t want to say how many as it would affect Citizen card sales as some may think it’s a waste of time,telling fans they are a priority on an extremely low figure.
Me thinks that they are a very good idea these fans discussions over beer and sandwiches but some may be a little overawed by the occasion to ask searching questions

Last edited:
The club discussed it with us fully. We thought it was a good idea to allow fans to attend games at far less cost than a normal season ticket. Bizarre I know. People can't complain about high ticket prices and also complain about a significantly cheaper option.

It's also an experiment, as I said earlier in the thread. And they were always going to issue a limited number, regardless of whether everyone renewed or not.Times have changed. Games are played on most days of the week, at all sorts of times. Our working patterns have changed. People have moved further away and struggle to make games played at awkward times.

To take account of that there will probably be more experiments. I'd offer a ticket bundle that allowed you to attend 1 Category A game, 2 Category B games and 3 Category C games. I'd also mirror Arsenal's pricing, where you pay £75 for a Category A game but half that for Category B games and around £25/30 for Category C games.

We said to them quite strongly that, with digital tickets, they also have to make the process of transferring them as easy as giving someone your season card. In fact it should be easier, as you don't have to hand over your card and get it back.
Did all the people who thought it was a good idea, switch to silver when offered I presume?

I will answer that one for you , nope
Yes we know the answer, but people with full season tickets speaking on behalf of others is a bit off. Selling it as a better option for families whilst the vast majority was single tickets stinks. Honesty from the start with a better system of offering them out and there would be much less complaints.

I can confirm that screenshots of the ticket work.

Desperate to get a season ticket at a reduced cost yes. I take it if you didn’t have a season ticket you’d happily pay full whack every week? Tit
You seem to be a bit of a keyboard warrior dishing it out to anyone who dare have an opinion different to yours.
All ive said is given the apparent demand on here for tickets then we should have no problem selling out each game. Please explain why that makes me a tit?

Yes we know the answer, but people with full season tickets speaking on behalf of others is a bit off. Selling it as a better option for families whilst the vast majority was single tickets stinks. Honesty from the start with a better system of offering them out and there would be much less complaints.
Let them eat cake ! I get the feeling this was purely a PR exercise.
when you think how long it takes to fuck about buying a single ticket, credit card details email yada yada, to sell out in seven minutes tells me there was a very very very limited number. In reality they want members purchasing match-day tickets at £60 a pop.

Genuinely interested to know how many called the ticket office & weren’t successful ? I’ve read many posts on here about being in the thousands for the queue online, did people not try both ? I know there isn’t a great deal of faith in the ticket office on ere but it may of been the right call

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.