Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Random question please Blues.. Tragically our kid passed away on Wednesday at 56 after a short stay in hospital .. it’s still pretty raw obviously but eventually I think that his partner may ask me if I want to take over his seat in 315 (we sat together) .. Any idea if the club will let me transfer the seat into my name or my son’s name to keep Simon’s memory alive?
20BE2097-83AF-4CAC-85B0-1DD3E30A265C.pngThis is club policy if it helps fella, massive condolences….rip fellow blue

Random question please Blues.. Tragically our kid passed away on Wednesday at 56 after a short stay in hospital .. it’s still pretty raw obviously but eventually I think that his partner may ask me if I want to take over his seat in 315 (we sat together) .. Any idea if the club will let me transfer the seat into my name or my son’s name to keep Simon’s memory alive?
sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. RIP and condolences to you and your family and friends.

My sincerest condolences at this difficult time

Really sorry to hear that. As someone said, that's the policy so you should be able to do that but if you have any problems then give me a shout.

Really sorry to hear that. As someone said, that's the policy so you should be able to do that but if you have any problems then give me a shout.
Thanks PB… The loss of Simon’s loyalty points will be disappointing as the card will probably go to my son (Simon had no kids) but I supposed it’s the fairest method of dealing with this by the club so that other fans who’ve built their points aren’t disadvantaged

Hospitality/corporate tickets are on sale for all games, had a brief look & it’s mostly offsite with ticket for the big games

When do the club release all 19 home games to members please? Can’t remember the date they did if last year

When do the club release all 19 home games to members please? Can’t remember the date they did if last year
We’ve had more windows than the Urbis, so expect a few more, they’ve intimated Silvers will get an exclusive one, then members, then open sale, I’d check OS daily & sign up for alerts on your phone, they did say they’ll be giving a date but it always ends up a bit of a what came first the chicken or the egg situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.