Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

There's no chance of that, clear passageways and all that. Would slow people down/trap them in an evacuation.
If you could drink in the stands at football that would solve the queues and half-time madness in one fell swoop.

There's no chance of that, clear passageways and all that. Would slow people down/trap them in an evacuation.
Happens in the lower tier now, or bigger bars on west stand, has done on the ones in the middle since they were built at the same time as tunnel club. Still there are queues beyond the "roped" areas at peak times but only one.

Looks like Silvers have got first dibs & a 24hr window for big 6 games….starts Wednesday morning

Ticket buying criteria stricter than normal for MU and Liverpool at home.

These games need you to have bought 5 home tickets last season, which I expect the majority of members haven't, and the club has other uses planned for these tickets.

As the condition has been applied retrospectively it wouldn't be an incentive to go last season, and people buying memberships have been led down the path again.

Not amused at the purchasing restrictions placed on match day citizen card holders - only single tickets purchasable for the vast majority of the home games after the first three home fixtures.

We live in Scotland and I've used my match day membership to buy tickets for my gf and me for two or three games a year, but now it seems that City are now forcing us to have a match day membership each to be able to attend games, never mind sit together. This is sharp practice.

These games need you to have bought 5 home tickets last season, which I expect the majority of members haven't, and the club has other uses planned for these tickets.

As the condition has been applied retrospectively it wouldn't be an incentive to go last season, and people buying memberships have been led down the path again.
Tourists are least likely to have been to five home games, so makes you wonder what means these tickets will be sold by?

clever
or as in the past
we'd have laughed at the rags doing the same at their corperate audience.

slowly ,but surely ,we're turning into them and all we laughed at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.