Season Tickets - 2021/22 | Cityzen Matchday Members

How did you get on?
Yep, picked up a pair for me and my Dad in 121. Wouldn't be my first pick in the ground but pretty pleased, especially as I missed out a few years ago. Seems like anyone who had +250 points has been able to get them, which is grand, and then they went on sale to general citizens before selling out. It was a much better system than the last time I tried when it was a general free for all straight away. Happy enough that the points I've been slowly building has paid off.

Yep, picked up a pair for me and my Dad in 121. Wouldn't be my first pick in the ground but pretty pleased, especially as I missed out a few years ago. Seems like anyone who had +250 points has been able to get them, which is grand, and then they went on sale to general citizens before selling out. It was a much better system than the last time I tried when it was a general free for all straight away. Happy enough that the points I've been slowly building has paid off.
Nice one, hope it’s a great season.

Also posted this in the season tickets thread first, and now here for a bit of insurance!

I've bought one in the 3pm window.

It's been a long time since I had a season ticket, so can anyone give me a heads up about what will now happen?
It's just for league games only, but I'll have to give it a bit of thought about cup schemes.
The thing that was disappointing was I wanted to pay by direct debit, but the website didn't allow me to do that, so had to use credit card.
My mobile is a cheap one, so I've noticed the thread about digital tickets - will plastic cards still be sent out?

Thanks in advance.

If you managed to get one, there should be a lot of scope to relocate next year I think.

A lot of defferals won’t renew and their spaces will be up for relocation before they go on open sale

Back on sale again, seems to be loads available

Is the £35 Cityzen Matchday Membership fee refunded if a Seasoncard is purchased?

Taken from the official site: Any current Cityzens Matchday Members who purchase a Seasoncard for the 2021/22 season will receive a full refund on the cost of their Cityzens Matchday membership by 31 August 2021.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.