Season Tickets - 2021/22 | Cityzen Matchday Members

Same ... plus it's now not letting my buy any tickets for any future City games, which up until yesterday was showing option to buy for whichever game (being a Cityzen member) but now it says I'm not eligible ... despite being a Seasoncard holder?? Aren't all seasoncard holders by default Cityzen members as well?
I've never been allowed to buy for games in the future. The only thing I've been allowed to buy or is the next game. I. Hon a attempt to ring them up tomorrow as they'll be taking more money out my account for the champions league games

hoping to get one next year for me and my nephew - sorry it this has been answered elsewhere; how do the ticket point work? i thought they were added to your account 7 days after attending the home game, but don’t seem to have any points for Norwich or Arsenal which we went to. we both have matchday membership and i’ve just been buying tickets for the games we can attend.

Last edited:
Does a Citizen match day card update automatically in the G Pay wallet once it has been downloaded?

Successfully downloaded it yesterday and it is already showing the ticket for my next purchase (Chelsea in Jan).

If I now buy any tickets in between that fixture, will they upload to it on auto, or simply I sign in to my account and then my lad's to add each new purchase to mobile wallet?

Wasn't sure if when make fresh purchases at check out, I would just get an email link for each new ticket?

Does a Citizen match day card update automatically in the G Pay wallet once it has been downloaded?

Successfully downloaded it yesterday and it is already showing the ticket for my next purchase (Chelsea in Jan).

If I now buy any tickets in between that fixture, will they upload to it on auto, or simply I sign in to my account and then my lad's to add each new purchase to mobile wallet?

Wasn't sure if when make fresh purchases at check out, I would just get an email link for each new ticket?

I've been getting email links for each new ticket, which you can then download to your wallet. Had no issues so far! tomorrow will be the 3rd game we've attended and got in sound as a pound each time.

I'd also be interested. I was 20 points short of the 11am window, so fingers crossed there are still some available at 1pm.
Hi mate. Can you remember what the breakdown of the windows was last year regarding points? I know I've got over 250.
Don't have a matchday membership which I'd also have to purchase as thought they were a bit of a con at first. (Most fixtures I was looking at attending I could usually get tickets without). Been a couple of games this season that hasn't been the case and them not even going to general sale. Should probably now purchase one of those regardless of getting a season ticket or not.

Hi mate. Can you remember what the breakdown of the windows was last year regarding points? I know I've got over 250.
Don't have a matchday membership which I'd also have to purchase as thought they were a bit of a con at first. (Most fixtures I was looking at attending I could usually get tickets without). Been a couple of games this season that hasn't been the case and them not even going to general sale. Should probably now purchase one of those regardless of getting a season ticket or not.
From memory it was something like 1000, 500, under 500. Definitely went to the last group. My main advice would be don't dally if you can grab one, much easier to change after a season than get one at all, so be there when it opens to the minute, know where you want, and grab the first thing you can.

Yes mate, should have a lot more points than I have but not always purchased tickets through the club directly. Can't really remember the season they even started the points. Used to have the old citycard back in the Maine Road days and got to go to most games for a number of seasons. Step-father who I used to go with was a season ticket holder and he relocated abroad shortly after the move to the new stadium and have gone a lot less frequently ever since. Can't recall whether the citycard thing ever accumulated points to be honest- if it did- I never transferred them over and started again from scratch. Obviously never envisaged the takeover and consequent success that was to follow.

Yes mate, should have a lot more points than I have but not always purchased tickets through the club directly. Can't really remember the season they even started the points. Used to have the old citycard back in the Maine Road days and got to go to most games for a number of seasons. Step-father who I used to go with was a season ticket holder and he relocated abroad shortly after the move to the new stadium and have gone a lot less frequently ever since. Can't recall whether the citycard thing ever accumulated points to be honest- if it did- I never transferred them over and started again from scratch. Obviously never envisaged the takeover and consequent success that was to follow.
Yeah sounds similar to me. I had a seasoncard through my Dad from late 90s to the first few seasons at Eastlands, moved away for a few years, and then couldn't be arsed trying to work out where I was so just started from scratch. Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.