Season Tickets - 2021/22 | Cityzen Matchday Members

Anyone a citizen matchday member and able to see how many are available and are they singles or is there a fee together? I don't qualify until later

I'd also be interested. I was 20 points short of the 11am window, so fingers crossed there are still some available at 1pm.

Anyone a citizen matchday member and able to see how many are available and are they singles or is there a fee together? I don't qualify until later
Plenty left . singles and doubles . T3 & T1. Mainly at the rear of 3 or at the front of 1. but some nice single seats available

I just bought one now even though I thought it would be sold out by now. Loads of seats still left as at the time of my purchase.
They won't all be available for s/c sales though. They are the seats you can choose from ,but some will be kept for matchday sales, so the sold out could go up anytime.

They won't all be available for s/c sales though. They are the seats you can choose from ,but some will be kept for matchday sales, so the sold out could go up anytime.

I would think that anything showing as available will all be on sale as they've said South stand is sold out for season tickets but I'm guessing they'll still be matchday sales available in that stand

Just managed to get me and the daughter one. The online system is having issues, so best to phone them.

I had to relocate two rows behind so I could sit with the daughter, and it has cost an extra £275. Is that right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.