Seasoncard - 2021/22

You're correct, nearly missed that when renewing. Bank address etc.. comes up. For some reason you can't put it in manually.

I did this which worked including showing the discount from money owed, the confirmation email now quotes the full price without the discount.?

I held on for 2hrs 50mins this morning to renew for a Value Seasoncard, so please persevere - they do still have some... the Ticket Office guy said that there were 150 in the phone queue behind me, whereas yesterday there were 300... keep trying!

I held on for 2hrs 50mins this morning to renew for a Value Seasoncard, so please persevere - they do still have some... the Ticket Office guy said that there were 150 in the phone queue behind me, whereas yesterday there were 300... keep trying!
I’ve held on for over 2hrs this morning and it just cuts off.

Am I missing something?

the email i got from the club said my season ticket would be renewed automatically and I dont need to do anything.
I got the same email but thought id check online .it said payment card out of date so i entered a new card got a message pop up saying card already registered ,then a message from the bank saying card is blocked as manchester city have tried to many times to collect a payment

Eh ??? It’s happening to lots people. The system is not coping with the calls. We shud not be on a phone over 2 hours.
Having been on hold for 34 minutes your 2 hours is very depressing. I left it a few days thinking the hoardes would have been dealt with.

Unfortunately for you lot it means i am posting shite on BM whilst on hold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.