Seasoncard - 2021/22

i think fans are just not confident to commit to paying for season tickets when rules can change on a weekly basis also no clear alternative to not having a smart phone to enter the stadium as been stated! sharing season tickets with family and friends is going to be a sticking point for many!

rubbish

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can view my loyalty points total ? My total seems to have vanished from the website.

I run a Supporters Club Branch with over 100 members. Most members have renewed their season cards. That’s a big enough sample for me to say with confidence that tens of thousands of Blues have renewed.
That's 100 people who are committed enough to join a supporters club. They'll be far less likely to defer than the thousands not in supporters clubs. That's an incredibly skewed sample to take any indication of how many will look to.

I reckon about half who defer won't be back. No criticism, it is how these things work, gradual withdrawal rather than cold turkey.

Come June 2022 it will be 26 months since the last payment, and people will realise they can live without it and are much better off for doing so.

The most interesting games at home are normally in the domestic cups and cost £10 or £15, rather than £35/£40 on a season ticket, and out of a season which could well have 30 home games, going to to 5 key knock out ones for about £60/£70 seems a much better option than paying 10 times as much for 19 generic league games.

With COVID-19 it is like a Tale of Two Cities, some have taken big hits, whilst others are completely unaffected and saved obscene amounts of money with nothing to spend it on and no travel to work costs. So clearly some are gagging at the bit to get back and spend money, whilst others can leave it a year. The last 15 months will definitely, and understandably, changed a lot of people's priorities.

Sorry this seems a trifling issue compared with some of the stuff on here but when I renewed there were three pre-ticked boxes for the three cup schemes which I took to mean I was enrolled in all three which was what I wanted. Then when I got the confirmation email it said to go my account to check what schemes I was on and there I found an option to enrol in the FA Cup scheme 2021/22 but the only options for League Cup and UEFA were for 2018/19!!

Anyone shed any light on this? It used to be you had a longer timeframe to sign up for cup schemes - is that still the case?
You can select your Cup schemes in the renewal process by ticking the boxes, mine are all showing as 21/22 season so maybe check yours again. The closing date for the League Cup and CL is August 31st, FA Cup is 30th November.

I reckon about half who defer won't be back. No criticism, it is how these things work, gradual withdrawal rather than cold turkey.

Come June 2022 it will be 26 months since the last payment, and people will realise they can live without it and are much better off for doing so.

The most interesting games at home are normally in the domestic cups and cost £10 or £15, rather than £35/£40 on a season ticket, and out of a season which could well have 30 home games, going to to 5 key knock out ones for about £60/£70 seems a much better option than paying 10 times as much for 19 generic league games.

With COVID-19 it is like a Tale of Two Cities, some have taken big hits, whilst others are completely unaffected and saved obscene amounts of money with nothing to spend it on and no travel to work costs. So clearly some are gagging at the bit to get back and spend money, whilst others can leave it a year. The last 15 months will definitely, and understandably, changed a lot of people's priorities.
That absolutely sums the situation up perfectly and it won't be unique to City either. Absolutely all clubs will see a gradual but initially dramatic change of match going supporter base. In historical terms, Covid and all the subsequent Covid rules and regulations, will become the equivalent of the meteor that killed off so many dinosaurs. I'm not saying we are all dinosaurs of course, but we ain't been christened Legacy Fans for no reason. Furthermore the club's are not stupid, and they'll have to adapt too or face the same ending. In time, the exclusivity and difficulties faced by young casual fans attending one off games on impulse may be removed, as clubs source replacement income, and that is no bad thing.

I have decided to defer, spoke to the club yesterday however no confirmation was received other than verbal. For those who have decided to defer and completed the process did you get an e mail confirmation? If not , any suggestions how I can check my “ deferred ” status? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.