Seasoncard - 2021/22

So got my 4 season tickets confirmed today. Me, my old man, 12 year old daughter & 13 year old nephew. Really can’t afford it but I don’t want to lose my tickets which I’ve had for 15 years.

I usually feel buzzing about getting my tickets but just not feeling it. No idea why! Maybe it’s covid uncertainty & cost

Yes JM. I have been trying to find a positive after my call from the club regarding deferral. Summing up we have two cards but my daughter can probably only attend about half the matches due to work and childcare and usually passes her ticket on to another member of the family. The club said in the call that this will not be allowed next season.
How will they know if somebody else uses your ticket ? I usually juggle a ticket between kids :-(

So got my 4 season tickets confirmed today. Me, my old man, 12 year old daughter & 13 year old nephew. Really can’t afford it but I don’t want to lose my tickets which I’ve had for 15 years.

I usually feel buzzing about getting my tickets but just not feeling it. No idea why! Maybe it’s covid uncertainty & cost
That might be down to the uncertainty of actually seeing a game. Hopefully once the season has started, things change

I sent my form a few days ago and have heard nothing.
Tried phoning several times and can’t get through, what an utter shambles .
I've made three two-hour attempts to call the club to no avail and one ninety-minute call when they answered. And when I did get through they couldn't wait to get me off the line. We have two seasoncards - second is in one of my son's names - but he's gone to live in the USA (pre-COVID). One of my other sons has been using the second seasoncard for years - he also goes to away games. To continue getting away tickets he needs a seasoncard in his own name because of COVID - unfortunately he missed the amnesty for name changes on seasoncards. All I wanted to discuss was whether he could take over the existing spot we've had since moving to the Etihad. Answer 'No'. Now in the situation where we'll probably need to relocate to a more expensive part of the ground for a better chance of having two seats together. If we don't relocate there's little chance of us getting two seats together. We're in the North Stand so I assume the waiting list is longer (more takers for our second spot) than say in the East Stand where the price is a few hundred more.

How will they know if somebody else uses your ticket ? I usually juggle a ticket betwe

Yes JM. I have been trying to find a positive after my call from the club regarding deferral. Summing up we have two cards but my daughter can probably only attend about half the matches due to work and childcare and usually passes her ticket on to another member of the family. The club said in the call that this will not be allo
Yes JM. I have been trying to find a positive after my call from the club regarding deferral. Summing up we have two cards but my daughter can probably only attend about half the matches due to work and childcare and usually passes her ticket on to another member of the family. The club said in the call that this will not be allowed next season.
Similar situation to me - see my comments on P204.

We've deferred our seasoncards until 2022/23. Does anyone know if we can still use our supporter numbers to buy tickets for individual games once we feel confident to be going again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.