Seasoncard - 2021/22

I remember when TSB (or was it still LloydsTSB) got a new system and their website was down for days. Technology can’t always be trusted.

Because they didn't do a full pre-implementation test, or stress test in advance did the classic wank trick of implement and forward fix...and paid the price. However that way of thinking still dominates in a lot of companies.

Banks have millions of customers are regularly upgrade systems with little issue, we have 44k Seasoncard holders and our systems couldn't run a piss up in a brewery.

Login to your account and click on the Renew link. If your seat is showing as available to renew then it hasn't been. If you get an error page saying there isn't anything then it probably has been.
I don't like the word probably. Get the error when checking the renewal link but possibly just because the window had closed. Everyone on my friends and family who has renewed is visible to me, and they have also received confirmation.

At first I was told that it should have been renewed - it was just that the auto-renewals were still being 'processed' and that's why I hadn't yet received my confirmation email. He did then say he would check with his manager - I would have insisted he did that anyway if he hadn't done so - and came back and said that I'd need to renew there and then.

I've had worse from the ticket office in terms of seasoncard renewals before now and after many years' experience I actually expect something to go wrong more than I expect it to go smoothly. Encouraged by others including on here thought I'd better check. When so-called automatic renewals aren't working properly it really is piss poor.
You may have hit the nail on the head when you said "so-called" automatic renewals: It's almost as though they are being automatically renewed one by one by people at the club rather than by the system.

Just been on the phone to relocate and got cut off after 40 minutes so got to try again bloody piss take,I know you can do it online but I’m doing 2 cards and it won’t allow you to do that.

Last edited:
Just been on the phone to relocate and got cut off after 40 minutes so got to try again bloody piss take.
Can you relocate from today ? Thought it was this Wednesday for relocations ?

Today mate.
Looks like it will let you relocate online today but it does say for those impacted only. Not sure if it will let you actually complete the process online if your not impacted. No point in phoning up as they will just tell you to wait till Weds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.