Seasoncard - 2021/22

This year and every year the utter shambles in the so called”Ticket Office”is an abomination.Who ever at top level in the club whose portfolio includes this department must be fired,I also include the idiot that hired the computer programmers.The frayed nerves,the time wasted,the lies being given out,arguments between supporters.I know PB tries his best in keeping us informed.but getting the board to get to grips with these issues is pissing in the wind .Action this day.

Just been on the phone to relocate and got cut off after 40 minutes so got to try again bloody piss take,I know you can do it online but I’m doing 2 cards and it won’t allow you to do that.
Still waiting for my call to be answered lol

just got an email to say my ticket has been renewed

buzzing for the season

anyone know when the first tv games are chosen, need to know about any changes to the norwich and arse games before I work out my travel etc

buzzing for the season
e
anyone know when the first tv games are chosen, need to know about any changes to the norwich and arse games before I work out my travel etc
I've got confirmation but lwill not be confident until l get my card, get in and find no-one has also been given to someone else. They cocked it up once moving us from prime seats in 305 to up in the gods in 307. Last out of the ground every time and the people who got our seats were newbies who left after one season.

2 hours on the phone had to give up as I have things to do, will try later.

buzzing for the season

August TV games already confirmed.
Norwich is as originally scheduled - Saturday 21st August, 3:00pm (not on TV)
Arsenal is still on Saturday 28th August, kick-off now 12:30pm (BT Sport)

2 hours on the phone had to give up as I have things to do, will try later.
Surely something has to change to improve the service. It’s basic sales and marketing and connected solely to systems and resources and the will of the club to invest and make changes.

If Blues weren’t so emotionally connected to the product and the provider they would give up and thats the issue for me. Do the club really care?

The club must appreciate that the offering is sub-par because they will review feedback.

I think that the club should be bending over backwards after the ESL issue and looking at this as a major problem that needs sorting.

I also really like some of the left- field ideas on season tickets that posters are suggesting.

It’s beyond my comprehension but how do blues get the club to listen? A simple survey monkey type temperature check from readers of BM with the results sent into the club could help?

August TV games already confirmed.
Norwich is as originally scheduled - Saturday 21st August, 3:00pm (not on TV)
Arsenal is still on Saturday 28th August, kick-off now 12:30pm (BT Sport)
And first game at Spurs now Sun 15th 4.30pm

Hopefully will relocate to lower down on South level 3 even though its dearer
What do you think the chances are for that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.