Seasoncard - 2021/22

Many thanks. I just can’t see where you find out how to check the seats today though as the link just doesn’t work to check.
Login ..go to season tickets, put a tick in a small circle of your ticket and then click above it ‘relocate seat’

You can’t pick a seat but you can see the ones in blue on seat plan which will be available.

Not interesting at all, its been fiddled as I said earlier. There were loads of level 2 seats available, I've been watching them for the last couple of days and had the ones I wanted under observation ahead of tomorrow, then the club removed them all and said sold out, full of shit.

Easier to sell on a cold Dec night than top tier level 3 that’s for sure! I’ve a feeling there will be a few more off site hospitality deals springing up. How many were available would you say?

I’d happy move to east stand just want two together. But it’s saying different time slots for Colin bell and east stand. But the east stand window is 9-2 so if I hold out for Colin bell and don’t get two together I’ve missed the slot for east stand. I’m stressed already lol!
Could you not get 2 in the East Stand in the morning and then if you see 2 together in the CB after 2pm just relocate again haha!

Not interesting at all, its been fiddled as I said earlier. There were loads of level 2 seats available, I've been watching them for the last couple of days and had the ones I wanted under observation ahead of tomorrow, then the club removed them all and said sold out, full of shit.
The new ‘ Chinese tourist ‘ blocks

We lucked out with our season tickets years ago - Family Stand, level 2, back row. Great view, kids can stand all game as there’s no-one behind us and now find out we’re posh c@nts too!

Dreading the day the kids get too old for us to sit there and we have to slum it with the rest of you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.