Seasoncard - 2021/22

Wanted the posh seats in level 2 next season, gutted.
I'm in the posh seats but right at the end, I'm 855 for the season but the seat on the other side of the isle, family stand, is about 550. I get a padded seat, that's about all, do I give a fuck? No, love it, I'm grateful at my age to be watching fantastic football with a genius manager, great players and the best owners and management in football. Can't wait to get back, never thought I'd see my club at the level we are at.

City are an absolute shambles! Been checking all week for available seats then yesterday they removed all of level two and gave these ridiculous time slots.
Today I've been logged in since 8.20 and ready to go and dead on 9pm off I go and get the following message!
This is gonna be my last season getting totally pissed off with how everything off the pitch is a fuckin shambles and we are wasting our time and money trying to do what should be a simple task but nothing is ever simple.
Lost the seats we wanted and now on the phone to city being constantly told the easiest way to relocate is online.... Yeah course it is! 0_IMG_20210623_090027.jpg

City are an absolute shambles! Been checking all week for available seats then yesterday they removed all of level two and gave these ridiculous time slots.
Today I've been logged in since 8.20 and ready to go and dead on 9pm off I go and get the following message!
This is gonna be my last season getting totally pissed off with how everything off the pitch is a fuckin shambles and we are wasting our time and money trying to do what should be a simple task but nothing is ever simple.
Lost the seats we wanted and now on the phone to city being constantly told the easiest way to relocate is online.... Yeah course it is! View attachment 19891
Fucking embarrassing after all these years still can’t get it right.

Has anyone managed to have a look at availability for South stand level 3?
Next to nothing mate, there was a few singles yesterday on the site and the odd very rare pair together, all seem to have gone from the site this morning but don’t know if that is something to do with the relocation window for SS now being in the afternoon.

Does anyone who works for the Club ever go on the website to try to transact some business, if they did they would see how frustrating it is for the fans. A complete shambles. Error message after error message.

Next to nothing mate, there was a few singles yesterday on the site and the odd very rare pair together, all seem to have gone from the site this morning but don’t know if that is something to do with the relocation window for SS now being in the afternoon.

Ta mate... looks like season ticket sales are holding up better than some expected

Shocking I can’t even get on, first time I got on then it kicked me off with a error and now I get the same error when I click on the link. Give up

Ta mate... looks like season ticket sales are holding up better than some expected
Deferred seats aren’t being offered as seasoncards. The only available seats will be those that haven’t been renewed. Most thinking of not renewing would probably have deferred to give themselves an option next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.