Seasoncard - 2021/22

It's almost worth booking a day off work for any of these days in the calendar re tickets, nightmare. Anyone heard any news on whether hardcopies of seasoncards will be available, rather than contactless?

Could well be a battle to fight on another day, which shouldn't be the way it is. Great club with some great people behind the scenes, but I feel they are let down massively on the IT and systems side of things, as well as clear understaffing.

Didn't trust the auto renew so did it online last week. Glad I did now looking at these posts.
As many have said, world class on the pitch, Sunday league Vets second XI off it.
I also renewed myself rather than trusting the ticket office, if I end up with a double DD I'll sort that out at the time.

Wouldn't trust them to organise a pissup in a brewery.

Don’t take as gloating please, but I managed to perform a minor miracle, and got my 2 relocated to 211.

Fucking pain in the arse, as @DTKOAG said above, I had to login separately as me and my son and put 1 each in both of our baskets as I got an error message if I tried to do both in my account, shitting it that I’d end up with 1 successful and 1 not, lol, so pressed “complete transaction” at same time on both and closed my eyes and prayed, haha.

Job done.

Unbelievable, you couldn’t make it up. Since I managed my 2 relocations I’ve been trying for my mate to get his 2 relocated to near us, thought we had no fucking chance, been refreshing screen all bastard afternoon in vain hope of a miracle. Just done it now and got 2 on row directly behind mine, luckiest bugger on earth.

My mates been on hold for over 2 hours, he’s trying to relocate to the Eaststand from CB but after finally getting his call answered the ticket office employee is now telling him he’s missed the Eaststand relocation window as it closed at 1pm!!

anyone else had experience of this today? Surely you can relocate at any point during the day, mate could only ring after 2pm when he finished work.

They're not bothered about getting locals / traditional fans in the £40 / £50 seats, they're only interested in selling hospitality packages and attracting football tourists who will spend £150+ each in the shop.
The Super league nonsense showed City and others for what they are... Greedy clubs who would quite happily play 18 games a season each in a 10 team league and ditch the other 20 games against the likes of Palace, Southampton, Watford etc that don't attract tourists.
100% this , City have been selling seats in the home ends to away fans the last few years , they couldn’t give a fuck if any City fans attended the games ....be like Fulham next year .

My mates been on hold for over 2 hours, he’s trying to relocate to the Eaststand from CB but after finally getting his call answered the ticket office employee is now telling him he’s missed the Eaststand relocation window as it closed at 1pm!!

anyone else had experience of this today? Surely you can relocate at any point during the day, mate could only ring after 2pm when he finished work.
Yeah, just tell him to get online, odd tickets just keep appearing. My posts and experience of today proves exactly that.

Don’t take as gloating please, but I managed to perform a minor miracle, and got my 2 relocated to 211.

Fucking pain in the arse, as @DTKOAG said above, I had to login separately as me and my son and put 1 each in both of our baskets as I got an error message if I tried to do both in my account, shitting it that I’d end up with 1 successful and 1 not, lol, so pressed “complete transaction” at same time on both and closed my eyes and prayed, haha.

Job done.
Cheers mate, I have just done the same and logged into both our accounts and managed to get the seats finally.
What a absolute joke of having to relocate 2 seats but thanks for the heads up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.