Seasoncard - 2021/22

Managed to relocate from SS Level 3 to CB Level 3 with my old man...

Took an hour, with us both on the phone to each other, accounts linked with F&F and have been for years, would it let me buy a ticket for him? No. Had to both put them in a cart each but do it at the same time so we wouldn't lose both our previous seats together if one checked out and the other didn't because my Dad kept getting various errors when trying to checkout, miraculously after 50 minutes of pissing around we both managed to checkout, why do this Club make everything so difficult? We were both at the point of just saying forget it and not bothering. Hope someone on here benefitted from our old seats, just fancied something a bit lower down.
Me and my mate had exactly the same issue. Wouldn't ket me choose both seats even though he's been on my ff for years. We had to do it at the exactly the same time on our phones. Countless error messages along the way.

My mates been on hold for over 2 hours, he’s trying to relocate to the Eaststand from CB but after finally getting his call answered the ticket office employee is now telling him he’s missed the Eaststand relocation window as it closed at 1pm!!

anyone else had experience of this today? Surely you can relocate at any point during the day, mate could only ring after 2pm when he finished work.
I had that issue. Managed to relocate this morning to East Stand with 3 together and one close by. An hour later the seat next to us appeared so tried online to move my friends 2 seats to be next to us but kept getting error messages. Called up but by the time I got through it was gone 2.30 and was told it was too late as window now shut. Had it upto here with City today I've been told supporter services arent taking calls and all calls are being outsourced (not sure if that is entirely true) but I know the people I spoke to today were pretty unhelpful whereas the guys/girls at the club usually are pretty decent

Don’t take as gloating please, but I managed to perform a minor miracle, and got my 2 relocated to 211.

Fucking pain in the arse, as @DTKOAG said above, I had to login separately as me and my son and put 1 each in both of our baskets as I got an error message if I tried to do both in my account, shitting it that I’d end up with 1 successful and 1 not, lol, so pressed “complete transaction” at same time on both and closed my eyes and prayed, haha.

Job done.
brilliant news.pleased for you .

Well one hour and forty five minutes it took before it was answered. I asked my question, he didnt think so was the answer, oh sod it then I will renew. He wasnt sure I could as I had defered, he sent a note to his manager, I was put on hold and then he came back. Unfortunately there were some issues with my account and he would have to ring me back. I asked him what issues and he said 'In short the computer is doing what it is supposed to'.

Meanwhile in the real world of multi national companies with millions of pounds of turnover and decent software someone rang up a customer helpline, it was answered on the third ring and dealt with in 5 minutes.

Why City why?
Well they havent rung me back !!
I have tried ringing Corporate thinking they would answer ! but I just joined another queue, eventually a message said they are all busy 'press 1 to leave a message etc' it doesnt work !! It would then ring out and I thought whoppee but it went to a message again. I was number 1 in the queue for ages before I gave up.
It is a fucking joke. I cannot renew on line, why not ? Yes I looked to defer but that was knowing I had until today to decide.

The whole thing is a disgrace Citys top boys should hang their heads in shame. The way they treat the fans is, well as The Smiths said 'This joke isnt funny anymore'.

Last edited:
I had that issue. Managed to relocate this morning to East Stand with 3 together and one close by. An hour later the seat next to us appeared so tried online to move my friends 2 seats to be next to us but kept getting error messages. Called up but by the time I got through it was gone 2.30 and was told it was too late as window now shut. Had it upto here with City today I've been told supporter services arent taking calls and all calls are being outsourced (not sure if that is entirely true) but I know the people I spoke to today were pretty unhelpful whereas the guys/girls at the club usually are pretty decent

cheers mate, that’s what my mate said they told him they were an outsourced call centre in Nottingham and only had limited options available to help, once the window shut they couldn’t change that. Mate asked to speak to a a manager and they just put the phone down on him.

cheers mate, that’s what my mate said they told him they were an outsourced call centre in Nottingham and only had limited options available to help, once the window shut they couldn’t change that. Mate asked to speak to a a manager and they just put the phone down on him.
Customer service at its best lol. Looking on twitter there's quite a few who have finished up separated from their young kids due to the system making you relocate each one individually.
They've moved theirs but when they then try to move their son/daughter they get error messages so city will need to get that sorted out as a priority as can't be telling your 6 year old to enjoy the game and I'll meet you here in 2 hours!

The whole thing is a shambles. From renewing last week, trying to get answers about the money carried over from 2 years ago to trying to relocate this morning.
Very slowly losing my affinity with the club. All this "fans matter" rubbish they were spouting just weeks ago is bollocks.
I've renewed, (I think anyway as I've had no email confirmation yet & my seat is red on the map) but like others, wanted to try a season in a bar or padded seats but can't.
Really disappointed in how this has played out.
Update on this

There now seem to be a number of available seats in 93.20 but you can't select them. Gives you an error message. Tried on my android, Windows PC & Ipad.
So frustrating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.