Seasoncard - 2021/22

It's this evening.

Then I'm sure all will be clear, will be communicated via the usual sharp and well-crafted club communication and there won't be a hitch in its implementation.

Listen - I'm a born sarcastic bastard.
Hi PB was anything said ie season tickets for the upcoming season last night?

The QR code changes very 28 days or so? I'm not that technical but think the easiest way (should it be made mandatory) would be for you to show proof to the club before they release your digital ticket? I understand it will be a digital season card rather than individual tickets every game so would only have to be done once.
The way things are going, it looks like I'm going to have to download the NHS app soon!
I've hardly been out in the last 18 months. but ALWAYS wear a mask when I do.
Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Hi PB was anything said ie season tickets for the upcoming season last night?
Yes. Communications will be coming out shortly once we've seen those and given our feedback. We are currently looking at full stadiums, which is great of course, but the situation is still fluid. Its also planned that away fans will be allowed.

As of last night there was no guidance from the PL on Covid passports, health questionnaires and all that stuff.

If you're a true, born and bred, Ashtonian like me, you should have been brung up to know that it's a TEA CAKE, not muffin or barm.
What do they teach in schools these days? I despair.
I'm 56 pal
Me mam n dad are both 81
a dukky lass and ashton lad
bin a muffin for them all their lives
and a muffin it will be for me.

Yes. Communications will be coming out shortly once we've seen those and given our feedback. We are currently looking at full stadiums, which is great of course, but the situation is still fluid. Its also planned that away fans will be allowed.

As of last night there was no guidance from the PL on Covid passports, health questionnaires and all that stuff.
So no information on whether we can have actual physical season cards either?

I was speaking to somebody at the club about hospitality for later in the season as a possible 70th birthday treat (!) - he said they were waiting on decisions from the government and premier league on what crowds would be permitted and couldn’t confirm anything until then. Decision was expected yesterday but will now be “within two weeks”
My 70th was last April. My daughter works with footballer's cars, and is a big friend of Sergio's agent(s). One of my presents was to have been watching a match in his private box near my birthday.
Lockdown happened instead.
I'm still waiting, and Sergio has gone!

Last edited:
My 70th was last April. My daughter works with footballer's cars, and is a big friend of Sergio's agent(s). One of my presents was to have been watching a match near my birthday.
Lockdown happened instead.
I'm still waiting, and Sergio has gone!
Barcelona home game then? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.