Seasoncard - 2021/22

They are neither trained nor qualified to be able to spot a forgery or a phone hack

This really doesn't matter.

How many people do you actually think are going to forge or hack the NHS app to show a false vaccination?

I'd wager less than 10 in a 55,000 strong crowd.

If a steward falls for it then it doesn't really matter, especially as the other 54990 will be vaccinated anyway.

The crime just isn't worth the effort needed.

UK smartphone ownership is 92% overall, over 55s are at 83%, according to Statista. As for how many have NFC, that's a trickier issue.
Even if only 8% of people don't have a phone, it leaves you with 50,000 x 8% = 4,000 people at each home game who need another method of entry. Could still be chaotic / asking for trouble ?

And that's before any issues around NFC, uncharged phones, incompatibility, etc.

Does anyone know if the virtual or physical seasoncards can be sold or transferred via the club / Seatgeek ticket platform to other fans for games that supporters cannot attend?

Or just collect from the ticket office on the day?
Which involves queuing in close proximity to others in Manchester weather and dealing with our flaky supporter services yet again. Not being funny but as much as I love city and live football the more hurdles that get put in the way the more inclined I become to calling it a day and walking away.

This really doesn't matter.

How many people do you actually think are going to forge or hack the NHS app to show a false vaccination?

I'd wager less than 10 in a 55,000 strong crowd.

If a steward falls for it then it doesn't really matter, especially as the other 54990 will be vaccinated anyway.

The crime just isn't worth the effort needed.
And the new system isn't worth the effort needed either.

Did anyone else get a Royal Mail email today saying a parcel is coming on the 30th? 48hr tracked and currently in Chester Mailing centre.

I def havent bought anything from the shop and the email looks legit.

Is this a season ticket pack minus the card?
Received two junior blue citizen cards today, both had plastic cards

Tesco Mobile do a Samsung Galaxy A12 for £11
per month that is NFC enabled with 1mb of data.
It's the phone that my wife has, so I will be borrowing hers on match day. I have already set my email address and NHS app on her phone ready for August 21st.
It's a bit inconvenient but I will have to live with it.
£130 is a lot of money for something that isn't an essential purpose for many

£130 is a lot of money for something that isn't an essential purpose for many
The price quoted was over 2 years as well and a deal which is no longer available, the phone alone from Tesco is £170 without any running costs, so hardly some burner.

Half the people who have smart phones can't afford then and get loans to pay monthly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.