Seasoncard - 2021/22

Yes I tried logging in with my sons supporter number, which I’ve always done. And it wouldn’t accept it. So registered him with an alternative email, which is now his account, but it has no details on except for his name and DOB. No points, no season card details etc.

How bloody ridiculous. Cheers City.

Following the email about e-ticketing, I have a couple of questions:
do you need a separate app on your mobile to hold the e-ticket or does it get downloaded to your apple ticket wallet?
is there a separate email coming to advise when you can download as I have accessed my account on my mobile and there is no facility to download yet (in the place where the city guide says it should be).
Thanks for any help.
No separate app required - Apple Wallet is where it will go. Emails with downloading info haven’t been sent out yet - knowing City, they’ll probably do that on the morning of the Norwich game!

Following the email about e-ticketing, I have a couple of questions:
do you need a separate app on your mobile to hold the e-ticket or does it get downloaded to your apple ticket wallet?
is there a separate email coming to advise when you can download as I have accessed my account on my mobile and there is no facility to download yet (in the place where the city guide says it should be).
Thanks for any help.
I haven't received any emails from the club with regards to season tickets
However, yesterday I received a five page letter!

20210801_092604.jpg

Hi mate, can’t guarantee anything but try the following:
1. From the ‘SETTINGS’ page where you see ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’
click the ‘MAN CITY’ tab in the top left hand corner.
Now click the icon (top right) & select ‘LOGOUT‘. Once logged out, click the same icon & log back in from the ‘Sign In’ page with email & password.
From the same icon select ‘MY ACCOUNT’ from the drop down.
Is there a supporter number there now in the grey panel below his name?
If not, make a change to one of the fields in ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’ then save that change. (change something in the address, town, street etc).
Now log out as above, then log back in.
2. If this doesn’t work try to add him to your ‘Friends & Family’ on your account using ‘Last name’ & ‘Postcode’ after you’ve clicked ‘Create a Relationship’.
3. If there’s still no supporter number been assigned the only options left are contacting supporter services mancity@mancity.com
or 0161 444 1894, opt1, opt2, opt1
Hope this helps.

LOL. Pretty typical of the Bluemoon paranoia that never quite comes to fruition.

In the earliest days of City Matters, well before Covid-19 came along, digital tickets were on the agenda. This was always going to happen at some point therefore. And one of the benefits promised was that people would be able to transfer tickets at the touch of a button, rather than having to list them on Ticket Exchange or hand over their card to someone.

But of course, some paranoid on Bluemoon knows the real purpose.

I hadn't heard about them before but I guess with technology advancing rapidly it was bound to happen. It should be a choice though and that isn't a dig at yourself, I know you argued that point.

Any idea what to do if they've already got an account but no supporter number? Under "Personal Information" it lists their name and DoB but below that it says:

Supporter no
-
We had this problem with a friend who had forgotten her supporter number but had an account. The personal info section showed nothing. So we went onto the ticketing page, and ‘bought’ a ticket for a game. At the point of paying for a ticket, it showed her supporter number. Obviously we didn’t buy a ticket!!

What happens if on the day of the game I am I’ll and want to give my ticket to my wife, a friend, next door neighbour etc who isn’t a member of the club. Previously I could have just given them the card, how would it work this season

What happens if on the day of the game I am I’ll and want to give my ticket to my wife, a friend, next door neighbour etc who isn’t a member of the club. Previously I could have just given them the card, how would it work this season
They will have to be a member and linked to your F&F list.

Unknown at this point if you could just by pass this by using the print at home method.

LOL. Pretty typical of the Bluemoon paranoia that never quite comes to fruition.

In the earliest days of City Matters, well before Covid-19 came along, digital tickets were on the agenda. This was always going to happen at some point therefore. And one of the benefits promised was that people would be able to transfer tickets at the touch of a button, rather than having to list them on Ticket Exchange or hand over their card to someone.

But of course, some paranoid on Bluemoon knows the real purpose.
Which button is it please? :)

Seriously it’s an easy idea for transferring and thanks for shaping this from what it would have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.