Seasoncard - 2021/22

What happens if on the day of the game I am I’ll and want to give my ticket to my wife, a friend, next door neighbour etc who isn’t a member of the club. Previously I could have just given them the card, how would it work this season
Ive signed my wife up for free membership for this reason.for those odd occasions.its just another hoop to jump through for modern day football fan. It gets a bigger job the more people you want to give this option.going to football was once a time for the working man(edit he /she /it)to relax and let off a bit of steam with minimal planning . Unfortunately it's now becoming a paid for military exercise aimed primarily at the brand.personal searches/parking /mobile ticketing/mixed messaging/poor communications etc. For those rich young singletons who have plenty of freetime it can be easy to play "I'm the biggest city fan "but for many the more difficult they make attending a match then they risk ostracising city fans who have a myriad of other pressing commitments.it is difficult to argue against us witnessing citys best showings on the pitch of all time but some ways for me anyway tempered by the experience of the modern day match attender.guess we will soon find out.3 weeks and counting ctid

Ive signed my wife up for free membership for this reason.for those odd occasions.its just another hoop to jump through for modern day football fan. It gets a bigger job the more people you want to give this option.going to football was once a time for the working man(edit he /she /it)to relax and let off a bit of steam with minimal planning . Unfortunately it's now becoming a paid for military exercise aimed primarily at the brand.personal searches/parking /mobile ticketing/mixed messaging/poor communications etc. For those rich young singletons who have plenty of freetime it can be easy to play "I'm the biggest city fan "but for many the more difficult they make attending a match then they risk ostracising city fans who have a myriad of other pressing commitments.it is difficult to argue against us witnessing citys best showings on the pitch of all time but some ways for me anyway tempered by the experience of the modern day match attender.guess we will soon find out.3 weeks and counting ctid
Basically in a nutshell you need to registering anyone who may want to transfer your ticket to via f+f just in case! At least that is my current understanding.

They will have to be a member and linked to your F&F list.

Unknown at this point if you could just by pass this by using the print at home method.
The print at home method seemed to suggest you opted for that choice at the beginning of the season and was what you were stuck with throughout rather than be an option game to game.

How do you add someone on free membership? All I can see is paid for ones.

And according to the instructions in the letter, it says I have to enable NFC which I've done, and then make Google pay my
default payment app
When I try to do this it's asking for a card
I don't want to load a card onto my phone
Is there any way around this?
You need to add a card in order to set it up but once done you can delete it.

How do you add someone on free membership? All I can see is paid for ones.
Not very good at tech stuff.think you just go on city site and scroll down to where says register for free. Maybe under sign in or tickets. Can’t quite remember.to be honest wife did it as I’m useless.you just need supporter number Which doesn’t appear immediately. Think you have to search elsewhere and then add to friends and family . Voila. Hopefully someone will pop up and give you better step by step directions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.