Seasoncard - 2021/22

i dont understand all this business about seasoncards, i rang the club 2 weeks ago and they have sent me out a plastic card to use. No tin or scarf though which was a bit disappointing. But still, at least i wont have to faff around with my phone.

The print at home method seemed to suggest you opted for that choice at the beginning of the season and was what you were stuck with throughout rather than be an option game to game.
That’s how I read it. It sounds like an either/or one off option.

i dont understand all this business about seasoncards, i rang the club 2 weeks ago and they have sent me out a plastic card to use. No tin or scarf though which was a bit disappointing. But still, at least i wont have to faff around with my phone.
You know the rules?

Well my phone doesn't have NFC on it but the person I go to the match with does. So he can basically load my season card onto his phone along with his own and swipe us both in. I take it that's correct. Has anyone heard anything about having to take ID too?

Well my phone doesn't have NFC on it but the person I go to the match with does. So he can basically load my season card onto his phone along with his own and swipe us both in. I take it that's correct. Has anyone heard anything about having to take ID too?
Providing the person you go with is listed as friends and family in your account, it’s no problem for him to have your season card in addition to his own on his phone. No idea about ID - I haven’t seen anything mentioned but I may have missed it.

Providing the person you go with is listed as friends and family in your account, it’s no problem for him to have your season card in addition to his own on his phone. No idea about ID - I haven’t seen anything mentioned but I may have missed it.
Yes both linked on friends and family list. So looks like I'm ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.