Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone know how i go about changing my dads email address so he can log into his account on the website? Basically iv used my email for him for years, now it says all accounts need a seperate email address going forward, i cant log into his account as it comes up error as his email is same as mine. Also how do i find out whos 'family group' he is in on the website as im guna need to print his match day tickets out for him.
You will have to email them and ask them to change it. Cant be done yourself or over phone

yep - that what I told them. The girl on the phone just seemed really nervous responded saying the emails were not really clear
I’d have another read of the email - what I think it actually says is that if you don’t have a phone/ have access to your phone then you can transfer your ticket to the account of someone on your f& f list -I think the implication is that you will still be using the ticket (it’s just that someone else is going to scan you in). Obviously 99% of the time people would use this facility to transfer their ticket to someone else but I don’t think the email actually states this is allowable / the purpose of this flexibility.

I'll be honest with you - its all abit poor so far this season, I've just spoken to the club regarding ticket exchange and rules around letting a friend use our tickets if we are unable to attend any games (ie we're away for the 1st 2 home games). Their response is the rules have changed and you cannot let anybody use your tickets and there is no information regarding ticket exchange yet.

Part of me wishes I'd deferred for another season
You probably didn't speak to "the club" but to an outsourced call centre who switch over to taking orders for Domino's Pizzas at 5pm. You and I both know only too well what outsourcing is like!

I've just had a big promotion into a new role and joined a fortnightly planning meeting this morning. They were waiting for one of the team to join, then found out they left yesterday and no one had told them. The thought crossed my mind at that point that we'd probably outsourced our communications function to City.

The whole situation with the season card has been one big monumental fuck up. This was confirmed to me today in a conversation with supporters services who said that they club had made the decision but they i.e. the ones that have to deal with all the shit, haven't been told why. The systems haven't yet been updated and the whole thing is a complete shambles. The club need to come out and explain everything to their customer base rather than just implementing a change which nobody either wants or understands. There will be chaos for the first game and more and more people will sack it off and we don't have the tourists beating down our doors yet like other clubs to take up the slack.

I’d have another read of the email - what I think it actually says is that if you don’t have a phone/ have access to your phone then you can transfer your ticket to the account of someone on your f& f list -I think the implication is that you will still be using the ticket (it’s just that someone else is going to scan you in). Obviously 99% of the time people would use this facility to transfer their ticket to someone else but I don’t think the email actually states this is allowable / the purpose of this flexibility.
The seasoncard Ts & Cs state that they allow seasoncard holders to send a guest in on their card if they cannot make a game, as long as you email the details of the guest to the club. It's been like that for a few seasons as I recall looking at it before. If they're not allowing guests this season then I'll be having my money back thank you very much, however I think this is extremely unlikely and you'll be able to do so.

Just found out from my red cousin( he’s the black sheep of the family) that his season ticket is an e-ticket same as ours.
a rag at work showed her email yeaterday
just an email with a barcode
she said they don't need this NFC or google pay or apple pay

does this count for everyone do you know? All four of my kids are primary school age and all have season tickets - so they’ll all now need their own email addresses?
I'm not sure. I saw the other day that it's not possible to create a customer account for an over 13 from within another account which suggests to me that you can manage U13s from one account and maybe that allows it all to be on one email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.