Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just had my weeky job alert e-mail from city. There’s a few roles available in hospitality and on the the charity side which is all well and good

Strange really I admit we are short of a striker and a full back possibly!!!

However one things for sure there’s a definite lacking in the ticket office department but no vacancies!!!

Because of Covid, social distancing an all that I have had to stop going to Madam Stern for my spanking. Fortunately there is still the ticket office I can ring to get punished. Mind you I am not allowed to leave Madam Sterns to go to the pub which is exactly what I will be doing in 10 minutes if they dont effin well answer.

I am trying to get through by phone now. I keep getting music and the message about value season cards but no mention that I am number 'x' in the queue .... does that mean they have run out of queue numbers !

I am trying to get through by phone now. I keep getting music and the message about value season cards but no mention that I am number 'x' in the queue .... does that mean they have run out of queue numbers !
No, since yesterday's onset of Value Gold sales they've ditched the queue numbers. Not that knowing helped as the highest I ever got was in the eighties. Truly pathetic customer services.

No, since yesterday's onset of Value Gold sales they've ditched the queue numbers. Not that knowing helped as the highest I ever got was in the eighties. Truly pathetic customer services.

awesome. what time is the phone line manned until ?

am i just going to get cut off at 5 PM ?

awesome. what time is the phone line manned until ?

am i just going to get cut off at 5 PM ?
No idea Mark. Was speaking to a Superbia member today and he thinks most are working from home so God only knows. It's just completely unacceptable that any organisation could be so poor at such a basic of what you need to do to survive, i.e. selling your product to your customer.

No idea Mark. Was speaking to a Superbia member today and he thinks most are working from home so God only knows. It's just completely unacceptable that any organisation could be so poor at such a basic of what you need to do to survive, i.e. selling your product to your customer.

thanks. i have only been on hold for 28 mins, I guess i am on hold until I get cut off !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.