Seasoncard - 2021/22

Looks like City are deliberately making it as hard as possible to contact them and to answer basic questions so people just give up trying and auto renew.

To expect 40k fans to contact them by phone in 7 days is just beyond the realms of logical thought.
Why would 40k be contacting them? My renewal went straight through.
They've clearly underestimated the numbers defering though. Or perhaps the lines are blocked by people trying to locate even though the relocation window isn't open.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer @Prestwich_Blue but the “wrong” info is still being given out out by the club

Attachments

• 9A954CA8-62A2-4B12-AC75-DFC25EF2DCA6.png
    9A954CA8-62A2-4B12-AC75-DFC25EF2DCA6.png
    529 KB · Views: 68
i think fans are just not confident to commit to paying for season tickets when rules can change on a weekly basis also no clear alternative to not having a smart phone to enter the stadium as been stated! sharing season tickets with family and friends is going to be a sticking point for many!

Why are people deferring?
Think it is hard and am glad the club have this option, I struggle still with the thought of being around a lot of people and discussed it with the kids who feel the same. Also, crap year financially. Had an ST since 1983 so it was really hard decision.

We’ve questions we want to ask such as track and trace App and will the season card be on an City App. Or the usual way.
This is the other half that wants to know as we had the renewal notice to fill in by the 16th. I said just fill it in and worry about the card later so any pointers would be helpful

We’ve questions we want to ask such as track and trace App and will the season card be on an City App. Or the usual way.
This is the other half that wants to know as we had the renewal notice to fill in by the 16th. I said just fill it in and worry about the card later so any pointers would be helpful
I can answer some of these for you.

1) City are using Apple & Google pay not an app. They have mentioned other methods available if needed but so far have not eluded to what this will be.
2) The track and trace (NHS app) will depend on Gov guidelines at the time and has nothing to do with City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.