Seasoncard - 2021/22

I'v already renewed for me and my son
but what is the final date to renew ?
I ask cos i work with a bloke who has had a sc for years
asked him today if he was renewing and knew nothing about it
he doesn't have the internet
and neither a smart phone,just one of those flip mobiles from 20 years ago

We’ve questions we want to ask such as track and trace App and will the season card be on an City App. Or the usual way.
This is the other half that wants to know as we had the renewal notice to fill in by the 16th. I said just fill it in and worry about the card later so any pointers would be helpful
its all too vague as to how things will be conducted! track and trace needs to be mentioned also is the stadium likely to be at full capacity and what happens if its not?

Why would 40k be contacting them? My renewal went straight through.
They've clearly underestimated the numbers defering though. Or perhaps the lines are blocked by people trying to locate even though the relocation window isn't open.
Well there’s dozens of posters on here talking about 5 hour queues.
Why would 40k be contacting them? My renewal went straight through.
They've clearly underestimated the numbers defering though. Or perhaps the lines are blocked by people trying to locate even though the relocation window isn't open.
Because plenty of people don’t want to just auto renew and have questions.

The dozens of posters talking about 5 hour queues will tell you that.

We found out what defer means it’s for another year City will sell your ticket on a match by match basis and keep your seat over for 12 months.
The daughter‘s and grandkids used to take turns and now two have been left with no tkt‘s and at the bottom of the queue it seems so unfair as they are not newbie and started going when we were in the second division.
Will there be a queue to be bottom of? Myself and my son have just sent off the forms for deferral and I would think thousands of others will have. Many of the older ones may never go back including myself. There could be quite a change in the supporter base of many clubs.

Sorry this seems a trifling issue compared with some of the stuff on here but when I renewed there were three pre-ticked boxes for the three cup schemes which I took to mean I was enrolled in all three which was what I wanted. Then when I got the confirmation email it said to go my account to check what schemes I was on and there I found an option to enrol in the FA Cup scheme 2021/22 but the only options for League Cup and UEFA were for 2018/19!!

Anyone shed any light on this? It used to be you had a longer timeframe to sign up for cup schemes - is that still the case?

We found out what defer means it’s for another year City will sell your ticket on a match by match basis and keep your seat over for 12 months.
The daughter‘s and grandkids used to take turns and now two have been left with no tkt‘s and at the bottom of the queue it seems so unfair as they are not newbie and started going when we were in the second division.
my youngest daughter is more into the football than my eldest who has had the ticket since being a kid but now works shifts! so my youngest attends more matches and even the mrs has been known to attend ! its starting to look like we might all have to start watching the matches on telly together at home ! most likely going to defer myself and see how things pan out next season!

Sorry this seems a trifling issue compared with some of the stuff on here but when I renewed there were three pre-ticked boxes for the three cup schemes which I took to mean I was enrolled in all three which was what I wanted. Then when I got the confirmation email it said to go my account to check what schemes I was on and there I found an option to enrol in the FA Cup scheme 2021/22 but the only options for League Cup and UEFA were for 2018/19!!

Anyone shed any light on this? It used to be you had a longer timeframe to sign up for cup schemes - is that still the case?
I think the cup schemes are added /verified when the window closes. You do nothing at this time.

i think fans are just not confident to commit to paying for season tickets when rules can change on a weekly basis also no clear alternative to not having a smart phone to enter the stadium as been stated! sharing season tickets with family and friends is going to be a sticking point for many!
Tens of thousands have renewed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.