Seasoncard - 2021/22

Does anyone know if the 18-25 away allocation will be available next year ?
To be honest, I don't think anyone knows for sure yet whether or not 'away' fans will even allowed to attend next season.
If the government continues to insist on limited crowds of 25% or thereabouts, I would expect every club to be under pressure (locally) to prioritise home fans.

Yes, same for us. For first 12 years or so after the move to Etihad, we paid to use private local carparks near the ground ... but they became increasingly unreliable (had several instances of arriving for a midweek European game, and finding the carpark we'd paid for, closed with no warning) ... so for the past 3 or 4 years we've bought a pass for one of City's own carparks.
But as you say, can't do that this season.
My understanding is that the new system involves advance booking using number plate recognition with a charge of £8 per game, but if you don't book it in advance you can still pay £10 'on the day'.
The only season passes are for the hospitality/corporate crowd.... welcome to the future.

Info needed please Know someone with a disability ie full pip award, can he apply for a season ticket,is there a waiting list, and finally any numbers I can pass on for him to enquire cheers

My understanding is that the new system involves advance booking using number plate recognition with a charge of £8 per game, but if you don't book it in advance you can still pay £10 'on the day'.
The only season passes are for the hospitality/corporate crowd.... welcome to the future.
Doesn't affect me but I suspect it's the same as match season tickets. People book for the season but dont use them all, very frustrating for someone who wants to go or use but cant even though empty spaces.

The girls ticket has auto renewed having checked the fixtures she's unable to attend 80 % due to working alternate weekends, can I still defer it till Sunday?
But the dates released are provisional, 75% of the dates and times will change!

Info needed please Know someone with a disability ie full pip award, can he apply for a season ticket,is there a waiting list, and finally any numbers I can pass on for him to enquire cheers
Probably some info here with details of supporter representation and support groups, plus an email address.

But the dates released are provisional, 75% of the dates and times will change!
She works every other weekend so it was always going to be a 50 % chance of going, saturdays may change to Sundays and times change but they will still be the same weekends unfortunately

So at least a £50 rise on last seasons car park tickets then

So at least a £50 rise on last seasons car park tickets then
Yep this looks like the reason, but they could still charge for cup games as an extra if this is the issue, just like they do on the match day ticket, at least you could still buy a season ticket ?. I dont want anythingfor nothing and will pay.
Something could be done by the club, as the need to buy car park tickets throughout the season seems pointless ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.