Seasoncard - 2021/22

Cheers.

It's unfortunate that I need something slightly more complicated than a seat relocation, but I was told to call in the relocation window.
If it is a seat swap they can't handle it.

"You have to wait until the relocation window next year"

Next year

"you can't move there someone else is sitting there" "Yes I am swapping with them"

"you need to call back after the relocation window"

After the relocation window

"we can delete the seats to move them but you risk them being sold in the mean time, it is your risk"

"can this not be done when sales are off line or something?"

A few days later a programmer calls me back an sorts it in 30 seconds.

Two separate calls. First one 25 minutes then cut-off.

Second one 59 minutes, then cut-off.

Currently on my third call, 35 minutes in...not been binned off yet... Fingers crossed!

I get that when trying to renew a friends on my account despite thembeing the starred "close friend". Shite!
We had the same. Was trying to move 3 tickets, would only let me move my own. Had to put 1 seat in my basket to reserve it, then login with the other 2 usernames and do the same. Absolutely pathetic. Got there in the end though and didn't have to spend an hour on hold to get cut off

The seats being offered to relocate to are only the ones whcih didn't have season ticket holders in the last season we could attend, ie 19-20. So no decent seats. What a pointless exercise.

Been trying to relocate myself and son.
Wouldn't let me relocate 2 seats only do the one.
Check the family & friends and he no longer is showing in my associates..
Seats have now gone and cant do anything now as unable to put him back on F&F.
Had the same issue last week with 2 others that have disappeared of my F&F.
Utter shambles

Managed to relocate from SS Level 3 to CB Level 3 with my old man...

Took an hour, with us both on the phone to each other, accounts linked with F&F and have been for years, would it let me buy a ticket for him? No. Had to both put them in a cart each but do it at the same time so we wouldn't lose both our previous seats together if one checked out and the other didn't because my Dad kept getting various errors when trying to checkout, miraculously after 50 minutes of pissing around we both managed to checkout, why do this Club make everything so difficult? We were both at the point of just saying forget it and not bothering. Hope someone on here benefitted from our old seats, just fancied something a bit lower down.

You make some good points. Can I nominate you to run the ticket office please ;-).

I’d be prepared to use it as a priority booking card but many people wouldn’t and even those who bought into the idea would find themselves at the mercy of our useless supporter services team.

The bottom line is that the club couldn’t really give a fuck if there are empty seats all over the place for Palace or Soton at home, those games won’t feature in corporate promotion videos.
They're not bothered about getting locals / traditional fans in the £40 / £50 seats, they're only interested in selling hospitality packages and attracting football tourists who will spend £150+ each in the shop.
The Super league nonsense showed City and others for what they are... Greedy clubs who would quite happily play 18 games a season each in a 10 team league and ditch the other 20 games against the likes of Palace, Southampton, Watford etc that don't attract tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.