Seasoncard - 2021/22

Dear Manchester City,
I recently bought a product online, for various reasons it had to be cancelled. I spoke to someone on the phone and they were excellent and the money returned to me with in a matter of days.
If it is that easy why have I just made my 3rd phone call to an outsourced agency so that you, Manchester City, will not take £7.40 each month for the next 10 months ? Why does the email that says you will do this not tell me what it is for and why did the young lady I spoke to not know either ? As it was I knew it was for a Metro season ticket, something I told you ages ago I did not want.
Further, having told her what it was why did she have to ask her supervisor if she could have permission to remove this ?
I also asked her why, despite 2 previous requests was I still being charged £50 for Platinum ? She did not know and does not have the power to downgrade me. She has had to ask you, Manchester City, to do this. (like the 2 previous requests when it clearly wasnt done)
Why have you turned into a joke ? Why can I not speak to someone who can deal with an issue ?
The lady said the only way I can talk to you is by emailing you. I have tried that but despite a reply saying you would contact me, you didnt so there is little point in doing it again.

Yours, 107190 as I am simply a number not a person.

I'm sorry if already covered, but what's the script with the money they kept from 19-20 season cards?
Just had an email saying what my direct debit was, think I was in profit by around £300 or so on one card and £200 on another.

Dear Manchester City,
I recently bought a product online, for various reasons it had to be cancelled. I spoke to someone on the phone and they were excellent and the money returned to me with in a matter of days.
If it is that easy why have I just made my 3rd phone call to an outsourced agency so that you, Manchester City, will not take £7.40 each month for the next 10 months ? Why does the email that says you will do this not tell me what it is for and why did the young lady I spoke to not know either ? As it was I knew it was for a Metro season ticket, something I told you ages ago I did not want.
Further, having told her what it was why did she have to ask her supervisor if she could have permission to remove this ?
I also asked her why, despite 2 previous requests was I still being charged £50 for Platinum ? She did not know and does not have the power to downgrade me. She has had to ask you, Manchester City, to do this. (like the 2 previous requests when it clearly wasnt done)
Why have you turned into a joke ? Why can I not speak to someone who can deal with an issue ?
The lady said the only way I can talk to you is by emailing you. I have tried that but despite a reply saying you would contact me, you didnt so there is little point in doing it again.

Amazing, I also sent a very similar email after a difficult phone conversation with someone who didn’t even know the names of the stand etc. I mentioned in my email that Maine Road ticket office were behind on technology, but always valued their supporters. I’m more annoyed that we’re supposed to be a global club that can’t look after their paying supporters..

Dear Manchester City,

You are Patrick McGoohan and I claim my 5 pounds or should it be 6 ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.