Seasoncard - 2021/22

a rag at work showed her email yeaterday
just an email with a barcode
she said they don't need this NFC or google pay or apple pay
She does, its the same company running the mobile ticketing for all clubs using it (FORTRESS GB)

There will be a link on the email that will add it to her mobile wallet

The seasoncard Ts & Cs state that they allow seasoncard holders to send a guest in on their card if they cannot make a game, as long as you email the details of the guest to the club. It's been like that for a few seasons as I recall looking at it before. If they're not allowing guests this season then I'll be having my money back thank you very much, however I think this is extremely unlikely and you'll be able to do so.
We've just had an official reply from the club to questions we raised. You WILL be allowed to pass on your ticket to someone on your Friends & Family list but ONLY if you have the e-ticket option. That's from someone senior at the club, not someone who's at a contact centre and, as it's now after 5, is selling pizzas rather than talking to City fans.

But if you opt for Print-at-Home then pass the ticket to someone else, how are they going to know? They aren't, unless they ID check everyone.

Hi mate,
have a look at this guide I put together for our supporters club.
It covers getting a supporter number towards the end.

Go to www.mancity.com & click the login icon in the top right – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22385

Click the grey ‘REGISTER’ tab on the screenshot below.
View attachment 22386
Fill out all the required fields, email, choose a password etc. and then click ‘REGISTER’ at the bottom – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22387

You are now registered on City’s website & you will receive a confirmation email.
Now go back to the home page on the website & click the ‘Login’ icon & then under the ‘Login’ tab enter your email & password to login.
Click the login icon again & select ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
You should now be asked for additional information.

For those who do not have a supporter number, the next time you log in to the site you should see your new supporter number in the grey panel
in ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’ under your name.
I registered my wife two days ago as described above. There is still no supporter number in the ’personal information’. Anybody know why?

how are they going to know? They aren't, unless they ID check everyone.

When I went to the cricket in Bristol they checked your photo ID against the ticket and test result text/vaccination card.

Given they're going to be checking the vaccinations, it stands to reason they'd check the tickets at the Etihad as well.

We've just had an official reply from the club to questions we raised. You WILL be allowed to pass on your ticket to someone on your Friends & Family list but ONLY if you have the e-ticket option. That's from someone senior at the club, not someone who's at a contact centre and, as it's now after 5, is selling pizzas rather than talking to City fans.

But if you opt for Print-at-Home then pass the ticket to someone else, how are they going to know? They aren't, unless they ID check everyone.
Thanks. I think there's stuff about proof of identity that's been in there for years as well so it wouldn't surprise me if they started asking for it randomly. So we can't leave our wallets at home after all ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.