Season Tickets 2022/23

Anyone know what the new parking restrictions will be? Can you park in Droylsden and walk or catch the tram?

we have 4 season tickets . i don't want to renew so if i change to Citizens or whatever can my family later on resume season tickets and if so what happens to their points ?
it's not worth effort whilst it's riddled with corruption , they don't mind but I do.

we have 4 season tickets . i don't want to renew so if i change to Citizens or whatever can my family later on resume season tickets and if so what happens to their points ?
it's not worth effort whilst it's riddled with corruption , they don't mind but I do.
Points remain with the supporter number, so if they became season ticket holders again in future they would have the points still.

Sorry to hear you're so disillusioned. I went through that a couple of years ago. I remember you being on my flight to Russia in 2013 so you were as keen as I was about it all. After 28 years of having a season ticket however, I took advantage of the freezing of season tickets to decide what I wanted to do. It was the best thing for me. I got a Cityzens membership and have cherry-picked my games this season. No sense of obligation like I had with a season ticket. I think I will renew my season ticket this year but I'll be binning off the domestic cups, never going platinum, etc.

To answer your question, I kept my points by going down to Cityzens. Your family will also be first in line if season tickets become available and they want to step up from Cityzens.

cheers .
wanting 3 together would they go on the waiting list.?
There isn't a waiting list at present, you need to have the paid Cityzens membership, that gives you the option to purchase a season ticket on a first come first served basis.

Sorry to hear you're so disillusioned. I went through that a couple of years ago. I remember you being on my flight to Russia in 2013 so you were as keen as I was about it all. After 28 years of having a season ticket however, I took advantage of the freezing of season tickets to decide what I wanted to do. It was the best thing for me. I got a Cityzens membership and have cherry-picked my games this season. No sense of obligation like I had with a season ticket. I think I will renew my season ticket this year but I'll be binning off the domestic cups, never going platinum, etc.

To answer your question, I kept my points by going down to Cityzens. Your family will also be first in line if season tickets become available and they want to step up from Cityzens.
those were the days :)

it's a lot of effort for me to go only to be shafted by VAR and officials generally.
then all this download tickets shit. i've had my time , good luck to whoever takes my seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.