Season Tickets 2022/23

Hello Bill

I'm sorry to read about your disillusionment with the club, VAR and all of that. You used to be DeNiro back in the day? I remember you sorted me out for tickets at Stoke several years ago and I didnt have to look far in the crowd to spot you for the first time - you really did look like you know who!

More to the point, I just wanted to say a big "thank you" for giving me sound guidance and advice on Bluemoon when I was looking to secure season tickets for me and my two sons for the first time, back in 2010. You put me in touch with a guy at the club, who was very helpful. We got 3 good seats in the Family Stand and the last decade or more has been an absolute blast! Many, many fantastic memories.

So, thank you, Bill/DeNiro, and the best of luck for the future.

Hello Bill

I'm sorry to read about your disillusionment with the club, VAR and all of that. You used to be DeNiro back in the day? I remember you sorted me out for tickets at Stoke several years ago and I didnt have to look far in the crowd to spot you for the first time - you really did look like you know who!

More to the point, I just wanted to say a big "thank you" for giving me sound guidance and advice on Bluemoon when I was looking to secure season tickets for me and my two sons for the first time, back in 2010. You put me in touch with a guy at the club, who was very helpful. We got 3 good seats in the Family Stand and the last decade or more has been an absolute blast! Many, many fantastic memories.

So, thank you, Bill/DeNiro, and the best of luck for the future.
thank you for the kind words, always glad to help .
another thing today . i got an email at 3pm about disabled parking . i log on at 3-30 and they've all gone. so not for the first time i have to see if it's raining on the day , if it is then i watch on TV. 4 more empty seats !
let alone X 2 games it's 8 tickets that ive lost money on.
can't wait for season to end .

another thing today . i got an email at 3pm about disabled parking . i log on at 3-30 and they've all gone. so not for the first time i have to see if it's raining on the day , if it is then i watch on TV. 4 more empty seats !
That's shit Bill City should be going over and above for disabled fans let alone someone from that Trawler.

I have a season card in SS level 3 my son aged 10 is a citizens member bit does anybody know if he will have a chance to get a season ticket with me next season? (Apparently he joined the waiting list once I bought a citizens membership last year) cheers

Reactions: cbl
I have a season card in SS level 3 my son aged 10 is a citizens member bit does anybody know if he will have a chance to get a season ticket with me next season? (Apparently he joined the waiting list once I bought a citizens membership last year) cheers

matchday members go on the waiting list for a season ticket - keep your eyes peeled for any notifications on the city app or any emails that come through - should be up any time after 23 may if there's any left that haven't been renewed.

Just seen this Bill. Give me a shout if you've got a problem.

Looking at moving to the safe standing with my m8 and the 2 teenagers
My m8 seems to think that you can just go and stand where ever you want and has said just get 4 where ever you want .
I’d be surprised if that was the case and expect that you’re got to stand in your allocated section .. can anyone let us know what it’s like in there re standing where ever you want .. and is there standing on level 2 at all

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.