Season Tickets 2022/23

Looking at moving to the safe standing with my m8 and the 2 teenagers
My m8 seems to think that you can just go and stand where ever you want and has said just get 4 where ever you want .
I’d be surprised if that was the case and expect that you’re got to stand in your allocated section .. can anyone let us know what it’s like in there re standing where ever you want .. and is there standing on level 2 at all

thanks
I've stood wherever a wanted in the past, furthest to the back everytime n got a spot.

Standing on level 2? = ha nope. They don't trust us like they do at Chelsea yet.

I’ve got a cityzens membership and does anyone know if there’s a way that i can upgrade it to a season ticket for next season? Cheers

Hi all, I am looking to get a couple of the silver season tickets tomorrow. It would be on my account however would look to transfer to my dad for most of the games. City can't confirm to me if there will be a limit on the transfers between friends and family for this season. Anyone know if there's an unofficial way of transferring tickets I.e. screenshots etc in case a limit is imposed? Cheers

What are the chances of getting a value SC if you are a cityzens member? I am assuming they've all gone..

Looking at moving to the safe standing with my m8 and the 2 teenagers
My m8 seems to think that you can just go and stand where ever you want and has said just get 4 where ever you want .
I’d be surprised if that was the case and expect that you’re got to stand in your allocated section .. can anyone let us know what it’s like in there re standing where ever you want .. and is there standing on level 2 at all

thanks
I'm in safe standing, you get a seat and seat number and that's your spot. There's probably a better chance of blagging it and standing where you want than in other parts of the ground, I assume some of the younger lads do that as you get towards the away crowd, but if I turned up and someone was in my spot I'd shift them on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.