Season Tickets 2022/23

Given there’s tickets left for every home game barring the derby Liv Chelsea I don’t think it’s beyond the realms for the club to offer you a silver season ticket, as a way of compromise/solution, it might mean a different seat for some games to make it happen but it’s doable, I’d maybe suggest such, be honest humble & you may get a sympathetic ear, also there’s no such thing as a waiting list, you buy a membership which allows you to join the mad rush (normally a ten minute window) to buy a season ticket, which most likely is gonna be a silver, you literally couldn’t of picked a worse time to lose your ticket. Genuine offer pal, I have a spare membership, if you ever want/need a ticket I can get it with that, it’s a fiver off advertised prices,Spurs/Arse games are £58 (steep) but games like Brighton are £28, somebody is already selling a Bournemouth ticket on ere too, I’ll also think of you if I can’t attend a game for any reason, good luck
Thanks for the offer blue. Appreciate the thought.
Not going to lie I'm still devastated.
Looks like away games only for me from now on.
Thanks again tho

on the day ?
Bill, haven't read the full conversation so just in case I've missed it, why don't you just print the ticket. Choose the print option, city will send a PDF to the registered email address. You can forward this to another email and print your ticket.

I print all my tickets can't be bothered with the phone. I always get in.

You can always download to your phone and use either

Happy days

Bill, haven't read the full conversation so just in case I've missed it, why don't you just print the ticket. Choose the print option, city will send a PDF to the registered email address. You can forward this to another email and print your ticket.

I print all my tickets can't be bothered with the phone. I always get in.

You can always download to your phone and use either

Happy days
cheers . where do I find the print option ?

Thanks for the offer blue. Appreciate the thought.
Not going to lie I'm still devastated.
Looks like away games only for me from now on.
Thanks again tho
whats happened to you something similar happened to.my mate,he deferred for 1 year and when he decided to.come back they told him his seats had been sold etc he's ambulant/disabled too,and on top of that he had been moved out of his 2 seats in 123 before being offered 2 different seats for the 2021-22 season,he deferred with the option to take them seats this season.
he went down to the ground and knowing him,probably went mental,he wont take crap off anyone.
long story short he's got his seats.

How did people find getting an SC this year who had a Cityzen card last year? Was it easy to obtain a value SC or a SC in general?

How did people find getting an SC this year who had a Cityzen card last year? Was it easy to obtain a value SC or a SC in general?
Impossible no season tickets were officially released. They did release a part season ticket which only covers 14 game not including games against the so called 'top 6' teams. They were almost impossible to get too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.