Season Tickets - 2024/25

Assuming these prices are similar to what it will cost to attend all 19 games on Flexi Gold, (I'm cautious of the 'Prices shown are illustrative only' meaning the true price at the end of the season could end up being far higher than this), it seems the price difference between a normal Gold ST and a Flexi ST are very similar when you take away the £150 membership fee. Basically shows that the membership fee itself is just a cash grab, they must know there are Matchday Members like myself who are desperate enough for an ST to pay it.FlexiGoldExamplePricing.png

Assuming these prices are similar to what it will cost to attend all 19 games on Flexi Gold, (I'm cautious of the 'Prices shown are illustrative only' meaning the true price at the end of the season could end up being far higher than this), it seems the price difference between a normal Gold ST and a Flexi ST are very similar when you take away the £150 membership fee. Basically shows that the membership fee itself is just a cash grab, they must know there are Matchday Members like myself who are desperate enough for an ST to pay it.View attachment 111415
From the example prices the flexi gold is around the SC price /19 per game plus £75 or £150.

A £760 ST would be £550 for 10 games on average, and £910 for 19. That is going off the example alone.

From the example prices the flexi gold is around the SC price /19 per game plus £75 or £150.

A £760 ST would be £550 for 10 games on average, and £910 for 19. That is going off the example alone.
If the club are trying to sell a product, you'd think they would give all the information out in advance so people can make an informed decision.
If the ticket cost will be 1/19 of season ticket price, it's not that bad a deal.
If it's full price tickets, it's terrible.
But as the club haven't given the information, nobody knows.
I can see a lot of kicking off down the line once people have bought them because people will have interpretated it differently.

Looking back the matchday tickets prices under Franny Lee were relatively inexpensive and easily affordable to most blues. I've just dug out an old programme from 1995/96 season, the best adult seat in the house cost £17 for the Premier League game against Newcastle Utd back 1996 with the cheapest junior tickets coming in at £5. Taking inflation into account if tickets had kept pace, the best adult ticket in the house for this season for a matchday ticket would be £44 and the cheapest matchday ticket for a junior would be £13. The club unfortunately are really pricing out the next generation of matching going blues.
Maybe so but I remember having to pay out £30 per ticket for the top tier of the new Kippax stand for a bore draw against West Brom. They were the only tickets available. Before then I recall r kid paying £12 for the Kippax that was approximately half the dole money at the time. Maybe that was a year or 2 after Franny..

Its a very long time since match ticket were cheap if you didn’t have a season card. We also won fook all in those days so not really comparable with watching the world champs.

interesting

The biggest problem with City and Swales as chairman was he wanted to poke his nose too much into the football side of things, If you watch the City documentary by Granada he was always there telling Big Mal this and that should be playing or we should be signing this player.

I think every manager Under Swales was a dead man walking, Only Tony Book would stick up with the shit and then Swales stabbed him in the back to bring Big Mal back and demoted Book to coach and Big Mal as manager

If the club are trying to sell a product, you'd think they would give all the information out in advance so people can make an informed decision.
If the ticket cost will be 1/19 of season ticket price, it's not that bad a deal.
If it's full price tickets, it's terrible.
But as the club haven't given the information, nobody knows.
I can see a lot of kicking off down the line once people have bought them because people will have interpretated it differently.
They have given the prices for one stand,and if you attend all 19 games so it’s a reasonable assumption to say the maths will work out
the same for all areas. East stand level 3 is £705 for 19 games plus £150, not sure how that compares to a S/C.

The biggest problem with City and Swales as chairman was he wanted to poke his nose too much into the football side of things, If you watch the City documentary by Granada he was always there telling Big Mal this and that should be playing or we should be signing this player.

I think every manager Under Swales was a dead man walking, Only Tony Book would stick up with the shit and then Swales stabbed him in the back to bring Big Mal back and demoted Book to coach and Big Mal as manager
He always struck me as one of those people who always knows best regardless of the topic.

They have given the prices for one stand,and if you attend all 19 games so it’s a reasonable assumption to say the maths will work out
the same for all areas. East stand level 3 is £705 for 19 games plus £150, not sure how that compares to a S/C.
They have given example prices for the stand, but also said that the prices are illustrative only, it's not clear how close to those figures it will actually end up being to attend that amount of games. What's to stop them deciding half way through the season to up the Flexi prices each game to make the total price far more than this 'illustrative' price. There would be nothing anyone on the Flexi could do apart from skip games if the individual match prices became too much. This lack of clear information makes it very difficult to plan costs for the season, it could end up being a gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.