Season Tickets - 2024/25

I can see £930 in ES L2 and the over 65 price is £470
Thanks, yes as a 64 year old I’ve been paying £92.50 per month on a Direct Debit, turn 65 early May so hopefully get the discount.

My last Junior ticket was in 1976, £4.50 for the season as an under 18, still got the receipt somewhere and the book with the unused vouchers as you never knew what number was required until reaching the ground. If I can find it I’ll post a picture on here, it was for 23 home games as well so just over 19p per game!

Last edited:
There'll be a massive (sorry) chunk of support who have been in it for the long run from the late 60's to mid 70's and we're all heading to OAP/ concession status.

As things stand that's an awful lot of income the money men are going to miss out on, just think if say 15k are in/due to go concession in the next few seasons the loss compared to a different tourist in their seats every game is err...game changing.

We've all been following for years and years & it's been our choice but, sadly I feel City for all the sound bites would throw us under a bus if they thought they'd get away with it.

Depressing post on dip day ;(

You’re not taking into account that is somewhat offset each year by the number of juniors turning adult.

I imagine the adults to OAPs is higher. Maybe that’s the thinking behind the suggestions that junior STs only may be available next year?

To get the two figures to eventually totally offset each other.

Reactions: CC1
My birthday is in June. I was 66 years old last June, and I received the discount for the first time this season.

All I can add is the seasoncard on my phone states my ageband as being 'over 65', and it's quite clear on City's ticket site concessions are available for those aged 'over 65'.

I don't know when it starts.
It looks like something has gone wrong with the price on your season card.
If you were 66 last June, you have paid 1 year extra for an adult card,when in fact you were entitled to an over 65 discounted card .
As long as you are 65 when the season starts in mid- August,you are entitled to the over -65 discount.
( Which has already been stated by Chappie on the previous page of this thread).

There'll be a massive (sorry) chunk of support who have been in it for the long run from the late 60's to mid 70's and we're all heading to OAP/ concession status.

As things stand that's an awful lot of income the money men are going to miss out on, just think if say 15k are in/due to go concession in the next few seasons the loss compared to a different tourist in their seats every game is err...game changing.

We've all been following for years and years & it's been our choice but, sadly I feel City for all the sound bites would throw us under a bus if they thought they'd get away with it.

Depressing post on dip day ;(
Have you seen the number of kids that follow us now? We‘ve been getting more new supporters for the last 10 years & since Haaland it’s been astounding. That’s why other people on here complain about the number of “tourists” who are actually new fans who can’t get season tickets!

It looks like something has gone wrong with the price on your season card.
If you were 66 last June, you have paid 1 year extra for an adult card,when in fact you were entitled to an over 65 discounted card .
As long as you are 65 when the season starts in mid- August,you are entitled to the over -65 discount.
I thought the cut off was May - but not sure

No,you are wrong.
As Chappie has already stated,it's always mid - August,when the new season starts.
My birthday is the end of June ( I was 65 in 2021 ) and I got my first over- 65 discounted ticket for season 2021-22.
This current season is my 3rd season as an over 65.
Sorry. You’re right. Just looked on website & it’s says:

Your age on 1st August in the renewal year determines which of the categories below applies to you:

Sorry. You’re right. Just looked on website & it’s says:

Your age on 1st August in the renewal year determines which of the categories below applies to you:
Cheers pal.
I remember reading that when I got my first discounted card.
It's a bit tough on someone who's birthday is in mid/late August,but they have to have a cut off at some point on the calendar and 1st August seems a reasonable date to have.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.