Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

The Flexi Gold is an interesting one. They know that people will opt for the big games so they get an initial £150 up front and I assume will be just have to worry about shifting the tickets for the non-glam matches.
I sense this is the directio of travel.

The £120 increase on Level 1. I assume that is next to the Tunnel Club?

I’ll be dropping platinum to cover the increase and I’ll also consider dropping the cup schemes - meaning that City will be worse off financially from me because of the increase.

Don’t forget that the CL is 4 home games next season instead of 3 and there’s the potential of a play off round game to pay for if we don’t finish in the top 8 of the table.

4.5% increase for me in South Stand Lower. Not a big increase, but, when you’re being robbed by those bastards Avanti West Coast into the bargain, an unwelcome one nonetheless. Got to pay for what that cock Jordan referred to yesterday as our “cottage industry of lawyers”, I guess…….

I gave up my season ticket about ten years ago, I've been bringing my daughter the last few years now that she's at a good age and she loves City, We've just got the Cityzen Matchday Members and pick and choose games.

I'm considering going back to season tickets next season if I can. What are the chances of being able to get a season ticket for both of us, Is their a waiting list for them?

Thanks

the sad truth is the club simply do not care about the fans. Took me a while to fully accept that but the super league shite was the final straw. Feel sorry for the genuine fans who are being priced out
Tourists are far better for the club financially. Drop couple hundred quid in club shop , book stadium tour etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.