Season Tickets - 2024/25

It's a difficult one as many OAP are better off than young adults and adults in general, by that I mean they'll have more disposable income as they've paid off mortgages etc
I can see them raising age for concessions inline with official retirement age like trains and buses have.

I can see them raising age for concessions inline with official retirement age like trains and buses have.
I know OAP’s get discounts off some things but most things you don’t. If the club could get away with it I’m sure they would try and scrap this. They will probably phase it out over next 10 years, just as I hit 65 :-)

Last edited:
Good, it should have never been an option for people to pay for what are ultimately loyalty points for going to games... It's totally distorted the points system for a start.
The original point was platinum hasn't made any difference, but you think it is good that it has even though you disagree with it.

If you just have a ST and don't go to aways and are not on cup schemes it wouldn't make any difference to you, nor has it disadvantaged you, as it only made sense for people who wanted to continue going to aways to get.

The original point was platinum hasn't made any difference, but you think it is good that it has even though you disagree with it.

If you just have a ST and don't go to aways and are not on cup schemes it wouldn't make any difference to you, nor has it disadvantaged you, as it only made sense for people who wanted to continue going to aways to get.

I worded it badly. I think the premise of a scheme where someone can pay an extra fee no matter whether they have a £350 season ticket or a £950 season ticket to get double the points on a supposed loyalty basis is ridiculous and always was.

I have a season ticket and did do aways but refused to get caught up in it, which everyone else should have done, however the ones who paid now appear more 'loyal' going forwards. It was the begining of the club taking the piss as far as ticketing imo.

I'm pretty sure that West Ham raised the concession age for senior citizens to 66 a couple of years ago.
I was expecting City to do something similar,but they have refrained from doing so up to now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.