Season Tickets - 2024/25

So just to clarify the Flexi scheme is not a 150 pound upfront cost plus your season ticket price divided by 19 for each individual game?

The deal above would make sense for fans who travel a long distance as many would want to give up the midweek matches, but if you are paying full individual ticket price plus the 150 pound membership, it makes little sense.
It makes sense if you haven't got a season ticket and have spent the last few seasons at the mercy of the ticketing website when trying to secure a ticket for a big fixture which the club have put no criteria against, £150 to guarantee first dibs on those games is money worth paying

If you check back the last dozen or so posts , the consensus is that ticket prices will be a half way house.

Dearer than a 1/19th of a ST. But cheaper than members price.

Seems a bit odd that as if your an existing season ticket holder, who is considering downgrading you surely need to see if its cost effective.

Seems a bit odd that as if your an existing season ticket holder, who is considering downgrading you surely need to see if its cost effective.

Don’t really think it’s aimed at existing ST holders. It is an option but it would make no sense.

It makes sense if you haven't got a season ticket and have spent the last few seasons at the mercy of the ticketing website when trying to secure a ticket for a big fixture which the club have put no criteria against, £150 to guarantee first dibs on those games is money worth paying

Yes I can see that benefit. Im the other side of the spectrum, had my season ticket 15 plus years but the travel is a 500 mile round trip.

Would happily pay the 150 upfront and a 19th of my season ticket price each game as making midweek matches, in addition to the costs is also taking up my holiday entitlement.

Yes I can see that benefit. Im the other side of the spectrum, had my season ticket 15 plus years but the travel is a 500 mile round trip.

Would happily pay the 150 upfront and a 19th of my season ticket price each game as making midweek matches, in addition to the costs is also taking up my holiday entitlement.

Think you’d be mad to do that.

Sticking on the exchange or selling privately the games you can’t make, definitively looks a better/ cheaper option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.