Season Tickets - 2024/25

Away tickets are still £30 and that doesn’t look like it’s going to change anytime soon, which is a good thing. Yet home tickets across most or all of the PL clubs continue to go up in price every season.
I'm sure there used to be rule that clubs had to abide by whereby they couldn't charge someone more for an equivalent seat in the same stand - so that would mean £30 / seat for the whole of the South Stand. After ditching the increasingly useless Platinum element of my ST for the upcoming season it works out at 29 quid odd in the south stand lower - presumably they get around SS level 2 pricing on this by saying that the seats aren't equivalent because the home seats are padded?

The thing that has pissed me off the most about the renewal this season is that they’ve brought it forward near enough two months early. They probably don’t realise that some people budget themselves across the year, a bit of an heads up would have been nice. I know you can pay monthly but I’ve always liked to pay it off at renewal.

I've just renewed my over 65 season card in 132 CB L1 ( last block before it becomes The North Stand) for £415.
It's gone up by £40 ,but I'll get that back by dropping out of the CL Cup Scheme next season.
So it's an over 10% increase but it's still great value for money at less than £22 per Premier League game.
And my over 65 discount has not been diluted as the adult price for my seat is £820, so it's still almost 50% cheaper for me to buy.

Well it's finally beaten me.
Can't afford it now.
Don't just give up your SC. You can renew your current seat and choose the DD payment option so that you don't need to pay now. You can then see on relocation day April 12th to try to relocate to a cheaper seat. SS3 is a great option. If you don't then contact the club to say you cannot afford your current seat and that you no longer wish to buy it. They will be delighted if you did that.

Posters have been saying today they've been getting Value Golds at £330 too.

I'm sure there used to be rule that clubs had to abide by whereby they couldn't charge someone more for an equivalent seat in the same stand - so that would mean £30 / seat for the whole of the South Stand. After ditching the increasingly useless Platinum element of my ST for the upcoming season it works out at 29 quid odd in the south stand lower - presumably they get around SS level 2 pricing on this by saying that the seats aren't equivalent because the home seats are padded?
The rule was you can't charge away fans more and still exists.

The thing that has pissed me off the most about the renewal this season is that they’ve brought it forward near enough two months early. They probably don’t realise that some people budget themselves across the year, a bit of an heads up would have been nice. I know you can pay monthly but I’ve always liked to pay it off at renewal.

They haven’t brought the first payment or the full payment if you wanna pay upfront forward though.

There’s a lot of things to get pissed off about but I’m struggling on this one.

Just renewed SS2
2 adults £25 each extra
2 kids £20 each extra

Total £90 extra

Could have gone cheaper by moving to family stand but love the banter near the away fans and it shouldn't matter where the kids sit it could/should be 1 price for under 18's
What block are you mate?

I’m 220

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.