Season Tickets - 2024/25

Sadly if you don’t renew ,that season ticket will become a tourist ticket ……got to get the match day revenue up ….as we need it .
This is the issue though, isn't it? We don't need it. We only need it for a dick waving contest regarding highest revenues and to ensure we comply with phony PSR and FFP rules.

No you pay for 10 months. The next payment is due in April and thats it fully paid
I paid mine over 6 months, That was the payment suggestion from the club. Finished in December but at £260/month it was too much really. So I’ll ask for 10 next season like ‘HibbertStreetKid’ please

As an over 65 year old concessionary SC holder I'd have to agree with the first poster. He / she said that 'many' OAPs are better off than younger people. Obviously not all are but in my case and with many people I know it's a fact. No kids to buy tickets for, no mortgage to pay etc means I'm very comfortable at this stage in my life after working continuously for 53 years before retiring.

From a financial viewpoint there are no positives for the club in having many thousands of over 65s as SC holders as we pay less, I assume overall we spend less on food, drink and merchandise as in the main we are tight bastards and there is no prospect of ever paying more as with junior members. If the club thought it could get away with the backlash then concessions would already be a thing of the past like horse drawn carriages. Something along the lines of what Spurs are doing is in the pipeline I reckon.
Not in my case, I had to stop work 10 years ago due to an illness called Guillain Barré Syndrome. I now live alone in an extra care home with a monthly rent of £775 which I have to pay. (This is more than my mortgage was on my previous house)
I just get benefits now, but because I had proceeds from a house sale, I’m what they call self financing, I get nothing from the state in terms of help. My money is running out now due to rent, Council Tax, Fuel costs and of course cost of my care. I’m not so sure I’ll be comfortable in 12 months time.

I've come to the conclusion that platnium nowadays is a complete waste of money.

With more & more away tickets getting siphoned off each season to god knows where, buying platnium every year no longer keeps me in-line with points level required for certain away games, whereas in previous years it would.

Will just be buying gold next season.
i stopped buying platinum 2-3 years ago , seems like everyone has caught me up now , ive slipped from 1-2 window for away sales to 2 or 3 day !

i went to my 1st away game as a kid in 1968 and 1st with 'optional beers' around 1977 its been a helluva ride but i think its coming close to the end now

i just squeaked in for liverpool tomorrow with 2 seats left !

Not in my case, I had to stop work 10 years ago due to an illness called Guillain Barré Syndrome. I now live alone in an extra care home with a monthly rent of £775 which I have to pay. (This is more than my mortgage was on my previous house)
I just get benefits now, but because I had proceeds from a house sale, I’m what they call self financing, I get nothing from the state in terms of help. My money is running out now due to rent, Council Tax, Fuel costs and of course cost of my care. I’m not so sure I’ll be comfortable in 12 months time.
That's a horrible illness and clearly not all pensioners are financially secure. If concessions are reduced it will be across the board regardless of if an individual can afford it or not. Clearly the club can't means test it so we will have to hope that they don't do a Spurs. I'm not confident about that though.

Feel for you fella, I posted the other day I’m pissed off with those on benefits who should be working to allow people like you to get a more realistic benefit allowance, it’s really upsetting to read how you are being treated, just not right.

And that’s the thought I always have in my mind mate, once it goes it’ll be gone forever, but bloody hell it’s getting dear now

I thought I'd miss going when I gave my season card up. I haven't missed it at all. I watch every game on TV/streams, comfy seat, couple of beers, save a few thousand miles on the car and fuel, and have mire cash in my pocket.
The parking is a joke, the 'fan experience' is a joke...
Fuck it off, it's become more of a con every season.

Feel for you fella, I posted the other day I’m pissed off with those on benefits who should be working to allow people like you to get a more realistic benefit allowance, it’s really upsetting to read how you are being treated, just not right.
Be more pissed off at people like Sunak paying an effective tax rate of 23%, Hunt buying SEVEN flats as, somehow, buying 6 or more means they’re all exempt from stamp duty payments and the rest of the charlatans running the country, embarked on the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich ever seen.

I thought I'd miss going when I gave my season card up. I haven't missed it at all. I watch every game on TV/streams, comfy seat, couple of beers, save a few thousand miles on the car and fuel, and have mire cash in my pocket.
The parking is a joke, the 'fan experience' is a joke...
Fuck it off, it's become more of a con every season.
Rag

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.