Season Tickets - 2024/25

Wow as a club we have it so hard don't we...
Ahahahah love the sarcasm. Guess you’re more diehard.

Got fuck all to do with being a mardarse and more to do with realising the club is constantly taking the piss. If you read my posts I actually say I find it good value still.

But I’m also not selfish to think about just me. I have mates who this will push right to the edge. Every year it’s more and more money yet “loyalty” is eroded more n more.

Everyone’s got a price breaking point let’s hope they don’t find yours.

Read the room it’s not the price it’s the principle.

What age is official FOC - I am 61 do I get a discount or is 65?
Your age on August 1st is the criteria if you are 65 on August 2nd you have to pay full price for ST but cup games will be at discount
Your age on 1st August in the renewal year determines which of the categories below applies to you:

season tickets holders should stop spending anything in the ground. Just in beer money they would notice this.

Also, to anyone saying its value for watching the best team in the world, do you reckon they will put prices down when Pep leaves or we arent winning cups every year? Will they fuck

Couple of things to note about the flexi gold -
Be careful if going for this option and check that you can chnage back to a full season ticket in the future if you wish.
Why do they get the same benefits as a season ticket holder? Might not even buy a match ticket for a home league game but get all the benefits of being a season ticket holder.

Surely that’s good news, silver season cards can be upgraded to gold (standard)
Weren't silver cards basically the same as gold cards but with having to pay additional for the Big6 matches?

I have not seen anything about people on the waiting list being granted new season tickets.
I think the waiting list is effectively a myth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.