Season Tickets - 2024/25

Just to put a bit of perspective on it in my mind: this morning I went for my annual eye test and as my vision has changed I’m having to have new glasses.
My season card price for my beloved club? £495
My new glasses? £504
Why not forget the glasses put it towards your season ticket ,and kalvin Phillips might look like a footballer without them :+)

For now. Pep won't be here forever. Neither will the success on the pitch. Let's see how many of the new fans stick around then in a 62,000 seater stadium. We'll still be here though won't we, regardless of the continuing season ticket and match day ticket prices rises.

Platinum season ticket. £795. SSL1, block 115.
There's a £50 saving right there for you, which should absorb most if not all of this year's increase?

Regardless, whilst I understand the club are a business and simply see me as a disposable/replaceable customer, this is a bad PR move by the club.

Freezing tickets would have little impact on commercial revenue but receive a much more favourable response from the fan base.

Explains a lot.
*lol* Are you implying I’m looking through blue tinted (rather than rose tinted) glasses when I’m watching my heroes? :-)

I’m actually making up for the years I had to miss going to matches because of my circumstances and now I can afford it I’m back. I didn’t expect sympathy from anyone then and although I have empathy and sympathy with those who can’t afford it now I know we have to decide for ourselves what we do financially. Sorry if that sounds hard I don’t mean it to just explaining my stand.

SS3 £455 > £485 so about 6% increase. Used to park for free last season so it’s costing me an extra £190 a season from that perspective on top. Went in SS3 as soon as it opened so I could have the wiggle room to afford increases, which thankfully I still can, but I echo other sentiments on here for those whose financial limits have been surpassed with this latest rise

Just to put a bit of perspective on it in my mind: this morning I went for my annual eye test and as my vision has changed I’m having to have new glasses.
My season card price for my beloved club? £495
My new glasses? £504
Eccles - the price of glasses and dental treatment can pretty much bankrupt us older people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.