Season Tickets - 2024/25

The Flexi-Gold is totally confusing ...

If a child ticket is £250 for a seat as a Gold Season Ticket, and the same seat is roughly £470 for all 19 home league games if bought individually (including the £20 cityzen matchday membership), then buying the Flexi-Gold for £75 (as the same-seat -every-game reservation fee), does that mean the individual tickets will cost £250 + that £75 by the end of the season? so £325 or does it mean it'll be £525 ... cityzen prices per game PLUS the £75 to have the same seat?

Figures obviously hypothetical ... just want to know if FlexiGold is basically Gold + £75 ... or Cityzens Prices + £75?

Have only put Kids Flexi-Plus as that's the only one possible right now to register interest in ...

Figures obviously hypothetical ... just want to know if FlexiGold is basically Gold + £75 ... or Cityzens Prices + £75?

Somewhere in between the two.

You’d like to think that before it gets to the stage where they’re asking you to commit and hand over the £75, they’ll make it a bit clearer which end it is nearer to.

Somewhere in between the two.

You’d like to think that before it gets to the stage where they’re asking you to commit and hand over the £75, they’ll make it a bit clearer which end it is nearer to.
It looks to me like it's 1/19 of the season ticket price - using the example on the website eg 705+150=855 and 240+75=315

1000030646.jpg1000030648.jpg
Edit just spotted it say 'Ticket prices for each Premier League fixture will vary according to the opposition.' Assume she will be higher than the 1/19 and some be lower but total the season ticket price if all are bought.

Last edited:
It looks to me like it's 1/19 of the season ticket price - using the example on the website eg 705+150=855 and 240+75=315

View attachment 111871View attachment 111872

I'd like to think that too, that it's basically a sesoncard + £75 (or £150), but the part that confuses is how it says ticket prices will vary from fixture to fixture ... while on season card it's basically total/19 ... so how do they figure that varying prices for each fixture ... that tells me example is to entice people thinking it's close to ST prices plus only that £75 more ... but it will turn out to be more closer to Cityzens prices than ST.

I'd like to think that too, that it's basically a sesoncard + £75 (or £150), but the part that confuses is how it says ticket prices will vary from fixture to fixture ... while on season card it's basically total/19 ... so how do they figure that varying prices for each fixture ... that tells me example is to entice people thinking it's close to ST prices plus only that £75 more ... but it will turn out to be more closer to Cityzens prices than ST.
If that was the case the example they have used would be a complete fabrication.

My take on it is that they have used the value for 19 matches as the true cost if you were to attend all 19 that season, they have then used the 1/19th value to generate the figure for 10 games but they have clearly said it is illustrative. I believe that if you were to attend 10 of the higher tiered games you would be paying more than that figure. If you were buying games for the bottom 10 teams in the PL it would probably be under.
Either way the tickets have to be heavily discounted compared to the matchday prices to be able to average down to the £12 in their figures.

That’s what I thought. But then I logged in to the juniors account and it was just there on the Home Screen without having to do any searching.
16a46fdae6b68890c3f1bf08d4aeffe9.jpg

Has your junior definitely got an active membership ‘strongly linked’ to an adult season ticket holder?
Thank you for that, yes he is strongly linked to both mine and my dad's accounts. When I log in to his junior ticketing account the homepage just shows Arsenal as the next game for me and my dad.

I've just had a thought, I wonder if it is because I haven't 'renewed' my ticket yet because I am on Direct Debit so usually just let it auto renew...

Edit - renewed my ST through his junior log in proving the Friends and Family strong link, still no flexi gold appearing on his account

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-27 192204.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 192204.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
The fact people are discussing what the prices would be tells me that my comment earlier in the week was correct and that the club haven't communicated it very well and some are likely going to be left unhappy.

The Flexi-Gold is totally confusing ...

If a child ticket is £250 for a seat as a Gold Season Ticket, and the same seat is roughly £470 for all 19 home league games if bought individually (including the £20 cityzen matchday membership), then buying the Flexi-Gold for £75 (as the same-seat -every-game reservation fee), does that mean the individual tickets will cost £250 + that £75 by the end of the season? so £325 or does it mean it'll be £525 ... cityzen prices per game PLUS the £75 to have the same seat?

Have only put Kids Flexi-Plus as that's the only one possible right now to register interest in ...
Fuck me.....you've got me there.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.