Season Tickets - 2024/25

Fair play to those who paid for 15 PL games in the last 2 years costing around £900 for the average category and cheapest adult seats.

It will be interesting to see how the prices compare once released.
How else can new fans watch City? You have to pay the full price. After Covid I deferred for a season because I thought Covid would get worse. In the end it didn't and I bought 15 of the 19 home games at full price in different parts of the ground. Spent far more and went to less game.s

How else can new fans watch City? You have to pay the full price. After Covid I deferred for a season because I thought Covid would get worse. In the end it didn't and I bought 15 of the 19 home games at full price in different parts of the ground. Spent far more and went to less game.s
They can't officially. It wasn't a knock, and I know some will have spent a lot more than the base figure.

Fair play to those who paid for 15 PL games in the last 2 years costing around £900 for the average category and cheapest adult seats.

After not being successful this morning I will have to shell out another shed load in July for next season (about 900 just for this season)- assuming I can get through
Congrats to those who were successful though...

Just saw this on Facebook - looks like whoever’s manning the support account hasn’t had a great morning

View attachment 118164

Just to provide an update on this. The club are aware. They have spoken with the member of staff and will be looking at appropriate training and guidance for the individual.

This was one of my main questions. Think I have confirmed earlier on in the thread, but Flexi Gold ticket holders will pay the same as season ticket holders plus £150 should they attend all games. Where there might be some change is in the exact amount charged per match (i.e. Liverpool or United would be dearer than Luton or Burnley). That said, in order to amount to the season ticket price plus £150, I wouldn't imagine it would be too much more.

Would be interesting to see at the end of next season if people keep a running total of what the flexi gold actually cost them compared to what it would have cost for the games they attended if they bought matchday tickets individually instead.

I think people are aware of my stance on Flexi Gold - although I appreciate the flexibility it will offer some and the lack of options for those who want a (somewhat) seasonal ticket.

Following our recent Ticketing Sub Group meeting, we asked the club to issue new 'normal' season tickets to the same number that had decided not to renew this year. They've decided not to do this. However, they did allow Silver Members to renew as Gold members. As a result, we have ended up with slightly fewer 'normal' season tickets.

When compared to the existing number of Silver Members (which I am considering as a similar, flexible product to the Flexi Gold) we have ended up with around 700 new tickets in this category.

The club also indicated that for the foreseeable future, the only seasonal product (the club's words not mine) that would be offered is Flexi Gold. I am not sure if that includes when the North Stand opens, which I am seeking clarification on.

I think people are aware of my stance on Flexi Gold - although I appreciate the flexibility it will offer some and the lack of options for those who want a (somewhat) seasonal ticket.

Following our recent Ticketing Sub Group meeting, we asked the club to issue new 'normal' season tickets to the same number that had decided not to renew this year. They've decided not to do this. However, they did allow Silver Members to renew as Gold members. As a result, we have ended up with slightly fewer 'normal' season tickets.

When compared to the existing number of Silver Members (which I am considering as a similar, flexible product to the Flexi Gold) we have ended up with around 700 new tickets in this category.

The club also indicated that for the foreseeable future, the only seasonal product (the club's words not mine) that would be offered is Flexi Gold. I am not sure if that includes when the North Stand opens, which I am seeking clarification on.
I think the traditional season ticket as we know it will never be made available again, intact I expect the club to move towards "encouraging " those who currently have them to move to gold and then flexi most likely by inflating the prices of a origonal to beyond that people expect to be a reasonable price

Last edited:
I dont usually work Fridays but did today, got an unexpected meeting passed my way for 10:00 and completely forgot about this, logged on at 11:15 but after being given a map of the stadium nothing was left. Well done to those who were successful, I’m a FOC and have seen most home games for over thirty years so someone else can have a shy. What I won’t be doing is shelling out a grand a season for match day tickets as I have been doing since I gave up my season card pre lockdown.

I dont usually work Fridays but did today, got an unexpected meeting passed my way for 10:00 and completely forgot about this, logged on at 11:15 but after being given a map of the stadium nothing was left. Well done to those who were successful, I’m a FOC and have seen most home games for over thirty years so someone else can have a shy. What I won’t be doing is shelling out a grand a season for match day tickets as I have been doing since I gave up my season card pre lockdown.
Unfortunately that’s modern football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.