Season tickets

No - everybody who was at Newcastle away in 1968 or in Vienna for the Cup Winners Cup Final. I suspect I am one of the few on here who was at both.

i was at Newcastle away in 1968. My old fella took me. I was aged 3. I was going to home games from 2 not that I can remember much about those initial games. From a very early age I was going to home and away games with my dad and his friends. Time flies. It seems like just a few years ago. My dad and all his friends are all in the main stand in the sky now.....Newcastle away in 68 was one of the last things we spoke about when he was in hospital before he passed away.

i was at Newcastle away in 1968. My old fella took me. I was aged 3. I was going to home games from 2 not that I can remember much about those initial games. From a very early age I was going to home and away games with my dad and his friends. Time flies. It seems like just a few years ago. My dad and all his friends are all in the main stand in the sky now.....Newcastle away in 68 was one of the last things we spoke about when he was in hospital before he passed away.
Glad you got to go with them, I hope they got to see the present team before they passed. I was almost 20 years older than you at that Newcastle game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.