Season tickets

So all season tickets will go into a ballot for match once fans are allowed back into the grounds. So how is this to be done. I for one would like to know now. This would help me to make a more informed decision on whether to go into the ballots or not.
I believe you ask for a ticket or two together or whatever. If enough tickets available then you get what you asked for. If more requests than tickets then luck of the ballot.
Guessing they'll have an online request form.
It won't be your normal seat though.
If you don't get a ticket you don't pay.

TheBlueDune where did you find this information, So when I phoned them last week they didn't know what was going to happen. Is this just your own idea of how it should work.

I really hoped the clubs would have some kind of individual streaming service sorted by now, even if it’s just for the games not initially selected for tv. I’d much rather give city money directly to see the games than see them all on sky any give the tv leeches money.
Absolutely. I’m sure the club could afford a subscription to the Premier League official worldwide steaming service that all the foreign channels use and stream in to us with our season card numbers on the official site.

Absolutely. I’m sure the club could afford a subscription to the Premier League official worldwide steaming service that all the foreign channels use and stream in to us with our season card numbers on the official site.
The 3pm 'Blackout'
The reason why you won't see any football broadcast at 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon dates back to the 1960s.

Bob Lord, Chairman of Burnley FC, convinced the football league that showing televised games would have impact negatively on his side's attendances and therefore reduce their financial earnings.

Since this time, with the exception of the FA Cup final, between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on a Saturday, no game - whether played domestically or abroad - can be broadcast on television here in the UK.

The 3pm 'Blackout'
The reason why you won't see any football broadcast at 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon dates back to the 1960s.

Bob Lord, Chairman of Burnley FC, convinced the football league that showing televised games would have impact negatively on his side's attendances and therefore reduce their financial earnings.

Since this time, with the exception of the FA Cup final, between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on a Saturday, no game - whether played domestically or abroad - can be broadcast on television here in the UK.

I should get hounded off for saying this but I quite enjoy football on in the pub at 8pm on a Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.