Season tickets

jonny689

Hi blues, had a nightmare with the ticket office like many!

Me and my lad go to quite a few games per season and were hoping to get season cards for the upcoming season as he wanted one for his birthday in august.

We were on the waiting list as Cityzens match day members but didn’t receive the email about the window opening and so missed out! My son is disappointed to say the least so was wondering if anyone on here was looking to sell their seasoncards or defer I’d be happy to purchase for the season. Would be looking for an adult and junior sat together and could pay monthly or upfront. I know it’s a long shot but worth a try.

Hi blues, had a nightmare with the ticket office like many!

Me and my lad go to quite a few games per season and were hoping to get season cards for the upcoming season as he wanted one for his birthday in august.

We were on the waiting list as Cityzens match day members but didn’t receive the email about the window opening and so missed out! My son is disappointed to say the least so was wondering if anyone on here was looking to sell their seasoncards or defer I’d be happy to purchase for the season. Would be looking for an adult and junior sat together and could pay monthly or upfront. I know it’s a long shot but worth a try.
If you're not yet sorted, there are seasoncards back on sale. I have no clue why they don't seem to have advertised this but I have bought one this afternoon online. Try again online, for a gold seasoncard copy this link into your browser..... Hope it works

If you're not yet sorted, there are seasoncards back on sale. I have no clue why they don't seem to have advertised this but I have bought one this afternoon online. Try again online, for a gold seasoncard copy this link into your browser..... Hope it works

Thanks mate just tried and got to the basket with two but it’s saying “seasoncard relocates not available until 9am Wednesday” will try again at 9.

Thanks mate just tried and got to the basket with two but it’s saying “seasoncard relocates not available until 9am Wednesday” will try again at 9.
My lad got the same message ln the end phoned the ticket office and got one

Just bought a Platinum season ticket for this season. Does anyone know when you get the 380 loyalty points, is it at the end of the season or as soon as you buy the season card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.