Season tickets

BringBackSwales

My eldest starts uni in a couple of weeks and given he is City daft he’d come home every week to watch us. However we are trying to encourage him and enjoy university life and to pick and choose his games. He clearly won’t be giving his ST up though.

I am sure i read somewhere that you had to attend 14 home league games, is that correct? Or is it 14 times that the seat needs to be used to be ok?

How do I pass the ticket on to another person, either one of my (few obviously!) mates or one of my other sons and do they need a membership and/or be in family and friends?

Same issue will arise for league cup and champions league as he won’t be able to get back every midweek?

Any help would be much appreciated as ringing supporters services is a bit like trying to get an Oasis ticket

A season ticket must be used by the holder, transferred to someone in the holder’s friends and family list or put up for resale (it doesn’t actually need to ultimately be sold) on the club’s Ticket Exchange a total of 14 times in the season. In other words, you’re only allowed five PL home games when it’s not used at all. I’m not certain if there are any specific terms and conditions involving cup games - perhaps contact City and try and get out of cup schemes with the plan of buying tickets for individual ties if that’s a better option.
Someone on your friends and family list just needs a supporter number - they don’t need to pay for a membership.

I think your query has been answered.

I’ve never transferred a ticket myself but it must be fairly simple. Otherwise the club will do it for you with the re-sale.

Not giving up the Seasoncard is wise. I did back in about 2018 and haven’t been able to get one when I wanted to. I’ve now fallen out of the habit of going.

A season ticket must be used by the holder, transferred to someone in the holder’s friends and family list or put up for resale (it doesn’t actually need to ultimately be sold) on the club’s Ticket Exchange a total of 14 times in the season. In other words, you’re only allowed five PL home games when it’s not used at all. I’m not certain if there are any specific terms and conditions involving cup games - perhaps contact City and try and get out of cup schemes with the plan of buying tickets for individual ties if that’s a better option.
Someone on your friends and family list just needs a supporter number - they don’t need to pay for a membership.
Thanks AB

I think your query has been answered.

I’ve never transferred a ticket myself but it must be fairly simple. Otherwise the club will do it for you with the re-sale.

Not giving up the Seasoncard is wise. I did back in about 2018 and haven’t been able to get one when I wanted to. I’ve now fallen out of the habit of going.
We’ve never missed a home game in the 8 or 9 years him and his brother have had season tickets so not a clue how to do it (but I do now).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.