seasonal bet v the rednoses

lordloverocket said:
just finalised my season bet with all the rednoses that i have the dubious pleasure of knowing and the result is........theyve given me a 9 point start i think thats good value wot do you reckon? should i ov got more??hmm
i'll have a bit of that!

I think you've done well there. They are obviously a bit giddy about the CS when we didn't turn up. They've only signed squad depth this season to my mind and not real improvements.

Could say the same of us if Tevez goes (if not we have got Aguero as an extra attacker) but we've now had a full season playing together and I expect us to be better this season.

I think you should have been giving him 9 point start, they really are deluded fools.

100 quid season before last we wouldn't finish top 6, thank you very much. Last season top 4, quids in again! Next term we have top 2 and its doubled to 200.

i am on 10pound per trophy this season,not including last weeks friendly.
and now we lost last week it was a friendly lol

the view is ive done well so ime happy! it will be great taking the dough off em two seasons on the bounce!!
the same lot gave me 15pts last season the bastards think they are home n hosed just cos of the second half at wembley.

i really do think we will win the league without a 9 point start!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.